Jackpot!! I'm RICH!!!!

wareagle

Guys: Checkout this e-mail. Looks like luck finally turned my way. I'm gonna be rich. Just gotta pay a few fees to FEDEX and then I'm set. Read below.....

FedEx Nigeria Head Office

70 International Airport Road

Mafoluku, Lagos.

Tel:.+234-80-25893166

Attention' Attention''Attention'''

CLAIM NOTIFICATION.

This is to notify you that your parcel is still in our possession,this parcel

contained an International Cashier Bank Draft/Cheque worth the sum of $2

Million dollars only and it is ready for delivery to your door

step.Meanwhile,before the delivery or shipment will take place,you are advice

to send to us the following datas mention below:

1.Your Name

2.Address

3.Telephone

The above requested informations will enable us deliver your parcel correctly

without a mistake or delivering your parcel to a wrong person.

Furthermore,you might be asking yourself how comes this email,cheque or

draft,Anyway,your cheque was brought to this office by a Lottery Fudiciary

Agent Or Claim Agent,signifying thatyou are a rightfull winner to

their Lottery

Award selected randomly from 10 lucky email addresses which your email address

is one of the lucky email address.

FedEx courier service company mailing you as per your parcel that was brought

to this company to be delivered to you by lottery groups, along the delivery

process that brought a misunderstanding between you and the lottey claim agent

and in regards of their request as per their insurance certificate

cost and tax

fee which happened to be the course of your parcel being pending for the past

months/one year.

Meanwhile we are hereby happy to inform you that the FedEx Company has

finalized everything with the nicon insurance company of Nigeria’ and the

internal revenue office as the company organization has also listed 24

valuable

parcel’s to be intact in their office after the released of the parcel’s from

the nicon insurance company and internal revenue office.

We are happy to inform you once again that your parcel that contains

the sum of

$ 2 million dollars is among the 24 parcel’s listed which is now in our office

and also with your name as the receiver despise that we lost your private

residential address’s, which is an indication that you can now re-send your

residential address,telephone as stated above back to the FedEx company where

your parcel can be delivered to you without hesitation with this e-mail (

info_fedexcourierservices@post.ro )

Meanwhile remember that the sender of this parcel to you that the fudiciary

agent

still owes this company the sum of $ 70 before incident occurs, know you that

this company has spend out of their incomes in the process by recovery back

your parcel’so dear customer we once again appreciate your patronage in our

favour.

Without hesitations you are to pay for just the balance left by your sender

since we have lost his contact.via western union so that your parcel can be

delivered to your residential address before it accumulate a demurrage after

one week only,as you know your parcel is not just an ordinary parcel

but with a

huge amount and I think you understand wath I mean by accumulating a

demurrage?

Which you will not allow to happen to your recovery parcel that almost gone if

not for the love that the good god have for you by favoring you with

his favour

because it was god who did it not by your power but by the spirit say

the lord.

We assure you that your parcel will arrive at your country in two days

time and

it will get to your door step the third OR fourth day as soon as this company

receive the balance left by your sender’and the tracking number of your parcel

will be sent to you via e-mail immediately so that you can track it

yourself to

see your parcel coming on the way and you will also know when it will

arrive at

your country because we operate in trust and loyalty in your favour.

And also the FedEx courier Service Company is hereby to inform all their

customers by eradicating all their communication with the scam mails that are

going all-over the world be careful with their e-mails so that your

parcel will

not be in danger with their evil planes.

FedEx provides access to a growing global market place through a network of

supply chain, transportation, business and related information

services.

PAYMENT INFORMATION OFFICE

SENDERS NAME-------

RECIEVERS NAME------ROBINSON ODILI

SENDERS COUNTRY-----

RECIEVERS COUNTRY----LAGOS NIGERIA.

TEXT QUESTION------------WHO IS OUR SAVIOUR.

TEXT ANSWER---------------.JESUS

AMOUNT TO BE PAID---------$ 70

AND ALSO WITH THE MTCN NUMBER.

FedEx is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that

revolutionized the delivery of packages and information. In the past 30 years,

we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies -a

FedEx that's bigger, stronger, better than ever. Call me: Tel:.+234-80-

25893166 .Reply to this email:

info_fedexcourierservices@post.ro

WAITING TO READ YOUR E-MAIL.

YOURS AFFECTIONATLY.

MR.SAM BROWN.

Tel:.+234-80-25893166

FEDEX COURIER MANAGING DIRECTOR..

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18

I got an email today from a "company" that "saw" my resume on Monster.com and said I could do the job from home, all I needed to do was give them my Paypal information. Nooope. Haha.

Guest canynracer

Wareagle...thanks for posting this...I am sending this up the chain at work...I havent seen one from FedEx before...I am sure you know, it is definatley not true...we dont have a "head Office" in Nigeria....LOL...the head office is here in Memphis...

Guest jcoyle6

yeah, my long lost cousin's sister's husband's wife's nephew in some oil rich country in the middle east died leaving me as his sole heir to the grand estate.... still waiting for that check

yeah, my long lost cousin's sister's husband's wife's nephew in some oil rich country in the middle east died leaving me as his sole heir to the grand estate.... still waiting for that check

:rolleyes: you know akawabar to!!!

man what a smal world

Thy spel guud an writ in guud engrish. Then they have FedEx provides access to a growing global market place through a network of supply chain, transportation, business and related information services." which sounds like something they copied and pasted from the FredEx site.

The sad thing, is that people fall for this crap, even the ones that are so blatantly obvious as this one.

Guest ETS_Inc

Dude, he was my brother's mother's best-friend's hair-dresser's next-door neighbor's dog-walker's mailman's cousin from a third marriage twice removed. His attorney said I was the only one in the will. Scheming shyster. Just goes to show that you can't trust lawyers.

Guest MidTNShooter

Create a phony Yahoo account and send them a reply stateing you live in an area in the "country" where no packages can be left on the door. Tell them to send in US Mail. Act like your interested, but they have to send it via USPS. Then see if they contact you back. If they do send anything, the Feds have something to go after them for. Yes it is a scam, but getting the Post Office involved also makes great sense and alot of fun. Just make sure you use a faux email address because this mailbox will get full real fast after they sell your email address for profit.

They shouldn't ask for your physical address after that. If they do, give them the local PD's address.

MTS

Guest TargetShooter84
Create a phony Yahoo account and send them a reply stateing you live in an area in the "country" where no packages can be left on the door. Tell them to send in US Mail. Act like your interested, but they have to send it via USPS. Then see if they contact you back. If they do send anything, the Feds have something to go after them for. Yes it is a scam, but getting the Post Office involved also makes great sense and alot of fun. Just make sure you use a faux email address because this mailbox will get full real fast after they sell your email address for profit.

They shouldn't ask for your physical address after that. If they do, give them the local PD's address.

MTS

I agree with it, I get emails EVERYDAY from spammers from U.N. saying my payments have came, or I got a payment pending from Egypt Embassy, all that crap, but I just hit spam but it really gets old afterwhile but one time, I replied to one of them under a faux email that I made for the fun of it and man, did that inbox get full real fast! I didnt really need that email anyways but I quit using it after I saw how full it got.

Guest TargetShooter84
Guys: I think is a real deal. I called the man and I just need to give transfer him $70 and he will transfer me the millions of $$. Looks like I may get the money by end of week.

:love::censored:

Guys: I think is a real deal. I called the man and I just need to give transfer him $70 and he will transfer me the millions of $$. Looks like I may get the money by end of week.

Wareagle, don't be nuts... You didn't win anything.

they're looking for money. if you give them money I am SO going to make fun of you..because we all are telling you that its a scam.

:D

Guest TargetShooter84

IF you do really win the millions, you are by law to donate 50% of it to this TGO website and to help support its gatherings every month....

Guest looneeetunes

i always get this kind of stuff in email, but lately it has been comming to me in the us postal service. goooooood grief!! i am always cautious about giving out my address, but someway, somehow they have found me.. i am thinking of joining the witness relocation program.

Guest canynracer

Wareagle...you are too funny.

BTW.... this is obvously has NOTHING to do with FedEx, and yes, they did copy paste some of that stuff from the FedEx website.

it has been reported, and Information Security, and the email gurus are all over it, it has also been reported to Media relations, and higher ups...

Guest canynracer
I keep hearing stuff, on the news and people talking about this crap coming in on your cell phone. That will really piss me off.

my daughter got 10 spam text messages.... Sprint took them off the bill, but it is still a time waster.... they said there is nothing they can do to stop it.

Wareagle...you are too funny.

BTW.... this is obvously has NOTHING to do with FedEx, and yes, they did copy paste some of that stuff from the FedEx website.

it has been reported, and Information Security, and the email gurus are all over it, it has also been reported to Media relations, and higher ups...

Let me know if i they would like me to forward a copy.

the Federal Trade Commission http://www.ftc.gov/spam/ handles all this kind of stuff and you can foward ALL of your spam to them and they will investagate the senders to see if they are sending more then allowed by law.comcast.net had a strory a while back on how to reduce spam and one thing the said was insted of deleteing it send it to FTC and the spam company will get fined.send spam here: mailto:spam@uce.gov

Guest strelcevina

1. You (or a representative) must sit on a chair.

2. You must make a sign that reads "THE CHURCH OF BREAD AND WINE" and hold it with you on the chair.

3. You must place a loaf of BREAD on your head.

4. You must hold a bottle of WINE to your ear.

5. When all these things are in place, you must send a photograph of yourself doing this.

As soon as we receive the photograph as described above, and the completed agreement form we will immediately forward the $$$

[samuel seems to have misunderstood my request. I asked for ONE picture showing him holding bread, wine and a sign. Bless him, he sends me three separate pictures. I have to admit, this lad is trying HARD to please me!]

THE SIGN

samuel_eze2.jpg

THE WINE

samuel_eze3.jpg

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... THE BREAD!

samuel_eze4.jpg