Chattanooga Gun Show Feb 9-10, 2008

Guest Spuds

Another gun show at the National Guard Armory on Holtzclaw. Below is a coupon for a buck off the outrageous admission charge, just print it, cut it out and present it at the front table.

I'll be there both days and will have a table full of my culls, mostly old bolt action rifles and maybe a few Makarovs. Stop & say Hi. Also I've listed some reloading bullets in the For sale area here, can deliver these to the show if anyone is interested.

coupon.gif

Edited by Spuds
wrong dates! <sorry!>
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, I screwed that up, didn't I? THANKS for the correction.

I updated the post with the correct dates, but it didn't take in the thread index/title. What gives?

It cleared out a lot by noon,then it was easy to get around.I sold 2 S&W revolvers that I had no use for and bought an old model .45 Colt Ruger Vaquero that I was looking for.I also found a nickel mdl 36 S&W that my uncle was looking for.It was an older flat latch but was in mint cond.The price was a little high but I called him and he came on down and bought it.I will go back today for a while and look around,you never know what you will see.

I had a superb show, sold several duplicates/culls and took in several new items that will hopefully be upgrades once I have a chance to examine them. I'm thinking folks have already started getting their tax refunds, and that probably helped the trading a bit. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.