3 gun

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gw2and4
My new to me, used 3 gun cart just arrived today as well. Now I can look like the cool guys on the range. :rofl:

Better get some Tac pants from LAPoliceGear.com too then. :tinfoil:

:rofl:

Sent from my iPhone 4

Short bus helmet and camera. Full BDU dress(desert camo or winter depends on the weather for the day- face camo). Tennis shoes because they are lighter to run in. Tac Vest for all the AR/AK mags and shot shell holder. Drop down leg holster with gernade pouches and canteen.

Just ribbing ya'

I will be there with shorts and tee shirt. Greg wearing shorts - we will have sunshine on a cloudy day.

It will take more than a cart to acheive this..........

Stages look GREAT!

Tad r u coming up for the match?

I wish. After last weekend, I'm just about of .223 and birdshot. This weekend, I hope to test my CDP gun for real.

Isn't Tipton one of your guys? He definitely held his own at MSSA this weekend!

Edited by deerslayer
I wish. After last weekend, I'm just about of .223 and birdshot. This weekend, I hope to test my CDP gun for real.

Isn't Tipton one of your guys? He definitely held his own at MSSA this weekend!

Tad

Excuses Excuses.........

Matt is MCTS match director for long gun/run & gun/helps Chandler with IDPA duties.

Matt wishes that he could be of Hognut caliber at 3 gun. Now if only 3 gun left out the rifle........

Matt is excellent at the 3 gun events. Far better than I could be!

Edited by HOGNUT

There is the small matter of my daughter's 2nd birthday party this Saturday. I'll be lucky to wedge in a quick match with my new CDP gun (if we still have a range after this storm tonight).

As far as 3-gun goes, I need to work on transitions with the rifle. I need an auto shotgun and a hi-cap major pistol. Besides that, I'm good-to-go. :wall:

As far as 3-gun goes, I need to work on transitions with the rifle. I need an auto shotgun and a hi-cap major pistol. Besides that, I'm good-to-go. :rolleyes:

That's what I like about the "outlaw" type 3 guns, none of that major/minor nonsense.

You guys put on a good match at MSSA last weekend. We had a good time.

Guest gw2and4

Looking forward to the match. Got the .215 front sight squared away on the 34 and it's hitting back in the right place again. Also got some Nordic Components extended capacity gear for my shotty and rifle. Should be a great match.

Sent from my iPhone 4