Modified Zombie Popper, old school

Guest soe

I bought this Chinese coach gun new, but damaged, for very cheap. The stock was pretty busted up and the original barrel had damage right over the chamber. I got creative with the stock and lucked out to find a replacement barrel locally.

So, it ain't pretty, but with a little work it's more or less ready to blast some walkers.

101_1846.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whoa5oh

i've got an NEF single shot that resembles that. but i kept the shoulder stock to mount a shell holder to, it's an extremely compact hole puncher

I haven't! Today was gonna be the afternoon to see if the wood repairs I did will hold up to some shooting at a friend's property (Should be interesting), but I got caught in a honey do project. Hopefully Thursday.

I took it out today and it did great. I even shot a few things out of the air :P

I was a little worried that the wood repair wouldn't hold up but it did fine.

Cool those hammered double barrels supposed to be some of the highest lived guns made. As sprints are unstressed when hammers dowplus you have 2 firing mechanisms. I used to have a matte nickle stoeger coach gun. It was beautiful but kicked brutally with high brass

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.