Guest adamoxtwo

If you want answers contact

Warm regards,

Michael J. Proctor

877.311.1776 ext 311

I spoke to him via email and he responded "Let whom ever know my name and number and lets see if they will give me a call and their "real name" & "real address" so we can really settle the matter."

So for what it is worth.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any one wants to drop by my warehouse I have the safe sitting here, what else do you want to see? As for PS I just gave you the facts about what I have seen concerning their safes, please tell me where I did not tell the truth. Just because I disagree with you about PS safes and tell you what I have discovered about the way the safe is made and where it is made you think that I'm degrading you? Well I'm finished discussing PS safes , this is not worth it to continually explain how this safe is not what it appears to be and tell you why and then you think I'm some how insulting you.

Happy Trails.......

Guest adamoxtwo

You have your opinion and I have mine. That being said I'll still by the first round at the Beer Summit.

there are a lot of great safes out there and a lot of well terrible waste of money safes. I personally did about 6 months of research and ended up with a Patriot safe. It has a 2 hour 1880 degree rating. My Only concern is I bought one too small. whatever size you think you want double it If it's a couple more buck I will tell you (as most people will) PAY IT!!! you will be glad you did. Of course if you can afford it.

All safes are too small.

• 8 months later...
Guest sewerfox

I agree. As a company it is UNPROFESSIONAL to continue with your personal grudge against Patriot Safe Company. I have owned their closet model safe for two years and have been completly satisfied with it. They make great safes. You keep mentioning a safe called the patriot that is completly unrelated to them! You keep mentioning some stupid shipping documents from China - the warrior entry level MAY be made there but the rest ARE NOT. I'm stationed in California and Patriot is just down the road from me. The company is a GREAT American company with perfect customer service. You've stated misleading facts again and again. Stop. Iwas going to buy another safe when I move to Memphis in a couple weeks and now that I've seen your character I can PROMISE that my next safe won't be from the Safe House. FYI my LEO closet model cost me just over $1000 with the military discount.

Unprofessional? for what? telling the truth? Well, as I have repeatedly said in my past post on this site, if anyone would like to come down to my showroom I would be happy to show them a Patriot safe that I have taken apart , This is not a Cannon brand Patriot series ,but a Patriot brand safe. If you want to buy a Patriot safe go right ahead, but I refuse to not tell people the truth about Patriot just because you come on this site and attack me.

One other thing , I have tried numerous times to find out where PS safes U.S. manufacturing plant is located and all I find is evidence of them importing their safes from oversea's , so if you know where the plant is located I would like to know so we can put this issue to rest once and for all. If you can, the first beer is on me.

Edited by av88tor
Guest FroggyOne2

Well I have been corrected that your a paid member of this site. So may I say, that your bantering about, has made my decision pretty secure in the fact, that if I were shopping for a safe.. it would not be from your company. You have totally put me off. Just my honest opinion, which has been approved by me.

Edited by FroggyOne2
Well I have been corrected that your a paid member of this site. So may I say, that your bantering about, has made my decision pretty secure in the fact, that if I were shopping for a safe.. it would not be from your company. You have totally put me off. Just my honest opinion, which has been approved by me.

I have gone back through all of my post concerning this issue and I find it interesting that you or anyone else is offended that I provide evidence of why I think Patriot is not representing their safes truthfully, would you rather I not share what I found out about PS ? I still offer to let you or anyone else to come by my showroom and I will show you an actual Patriot safe and let you decide for yourself if I'm telling the truth, what is offensive about that? I can't be anymore open than that, your choice, you decide.

Edited by av88tor
I have gone back through all of my post concerning this issue and I find it interesting that you or anyone else is offended that I provide evidence of why I think Patriot is not representing their safes truthfully, would you rather I not share what I found out about PS ? I still offer to let you or anyone else to come by my showroom and I will show you an actual Patriot safe and let you decide for yourself if I'm telling the truth, what is offensive about that? I can't be anymore open than that, your choice, you decide.

I'm with Froggy, you need to let it go, forget it. Come back in a month or so and offer a 75% discount and you might get some buyers from here.

:D

Well, my mom use to tell me, "son, you just don't know when to keep your mouth shut"! However, if I may, I would like to chime in. I did several months of research on safes myself, including Patriot Safes in CA. I'm not going to bad mouth them, but suffice it to say I didn't purchase a safe from them. After exhausting all local sources, I took a drive all the way to Nashville (The Safe House) and took their tour. I looked at all their safes and price ranges and got a good one on one education about safes. They had many brands, sizes, models and prices to choose from.

I got a brochure and pricing from them and drove 3 time zones back home, it seemed! I did some more research on what I was told to make sure no smoke was being forcefully introduced into my sphincter muscle, then decided which brand and model I wanted. IMO, it's much better to look at all the various safes in person and get the pros and con of each from a professional and certified locksmith. Also, I like the fact that if I have a problem, I can get it fixed by someone local (3 time zones away :-)

I'm not getting anything for my opinion. The Safe House was very knowledgable, fair priced, delivered on time as promised and professionally set and set up. My only quip was when I ordered it over the phone. I didn't expect a 3% surcharge using a debit / credit card. Then again, I could have sent them a check if I wanted to wait longer. JMO.

The jury is still out if I made a mistake on swaping out the mechanical lock for the electronic one. Sure is fast and easy getting into (5 seconds flat).