New addition to the family!

Guest dotsun

I picked up a new Yugo underfolder at the gun show today. I'm quite happy with it and can't wait to put some rounds down range. :( I'll try to get some pics up later in the weekend.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up a new Yugo underfolder at the gun show today. I'm quite happy with it and can't wait to put some rounds down range. :rock: I'll try to get some pics up later in the weekend.

You can drive them to the range in this Yugo underfolder. :rock:

2yoycm1.jpg

Seriously, it looks like a fine weapon. I haven't bought any 7.62x39 for a long time but I picked up thousands when you could buy 100 rounds for $10. I guess those days are gone but I haven't been to a gun show in a while.

Hell half my guns don't shoot, Mike. LOL I'm working on that BTW. And I have a question for you hard core AK guys. The bolt on this thing is like waaaayyy tight. Is that normal for a new ak? I mean I have to really yank that sucker to get it open.

Guest dotsun

Yeah we really wasted way too much ammo bump firing from the hip with the stock folded. :) That bolt really loosened up after a few rounds, too. I guess it just needed some 7.62 persuasion.

Guest Boomhower
Yeah we really wasted way too much ammo bump firing from the hip with the stock folded. :) That bolt really loosened up after a few rounds, too. I guess it just needed some 7.62 persuasion.

That's good to hear Dave......Persuasion is touch and go. Sounds like you had a lot of it. :)

Guest 70below

I was seriously looking at those at the gun show too.....I'm also very interested to see how you like it after you shoot it. I hear people badmouth the underfolders all the time. I've never shot one, so I have no point of reference.

Guest Boomhower
hopefully, but we are still looking for a home I think. Until then it is the hillbilly back yard range for me.

So you've moved out into the yard now?? Just couldn't stand it cause I wasn't referring to you with my hick comment, could ya?