1. 1. Are you attending

• Yes Im a good sport
    • No im an idiot

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys...

Just noticed this thread. I'll try to make it, and bring my Les Baer... its all I got, but if I can make it (gotta make sure there is someone to watch the kids), but whoever wants to be converted to the stylings of Mr. Browning can feel free to be converted... :confused:

**BRENT**

Guest price g
i am still astounded that no other Chattanooga members have even posted in this thread. very disappointing. now i know why the Chattanooga chapter stopped having the Ryans meetings. there appears to be no sense of urgency.

I don't recall your name on the roster this morning at the 3-gun match, did I miss you?

Guest Grout
I don't recall your name on the roster this morning at the 3-gun match, did I miss you?

I am just trying to drum up some business for you.I quit shooting matches years ago.I like to lurk online and check out you youngsters.:D

Guest price g
i work saturdays. that is why i was not involved in the discussion about the 3-gun match.

Quit your job and come shoot, problem solved:D

Guest abailey362

I would be in, but I grand open a store this weekend and will be working all day sunday.

I was at carters today to shoot for the first time and my lungs still hurt. .45 was around 17.50 for their cheapest, and he said they were discontinuing the 10% off ammo with the better mempership becuase margins were down.

I just got the cheapie membership and will may my $10 again IF i go back. I can't believe a city this size doesn't have more than 2 indoor ranges.... guess I was just spoiled with Larry's when I lived in huntsville.

Now whos going to buy me some ammo and lunch?:D

Im getting kinda worried,I have two cases of ammo,and some mags(I really need 1911 mags!) ordered but has not shipped yet:eek: I hope it goes out Monday so I can actually shoot.If not,it looks like ill have to pick some up at Carters and not shoot as much.Oh well!

I got to thinking,if we do this again we will have to meet up at The Hungry House.I dont know why I did not think of this before.:shake:

is Sweeny's BBQ the places that looks like a log cabin

Umm,not sure.I have never ate at this one.Now the one on Broad strret is.

Guest GLOCKGUY
Now whos going to buy me some ammo and lunch?:D

Im getting kinda worried,I have two cases of ammo,and some mags(I really need 1911 mags!) ordered but has not shipped yet:eek: I hope it goes out Monday so I can actually shoot.If not,it looks like ill have to pick some up at Carters and not shoot as much.Oh well!

I got to thinking,if we do this again we will have to meet up at The Hungry House.I dont know why I did not think of this before.:shake:

Umm,not sure.I have never ate at this one.Now the one on Broad strret is.

i love eatting at the Hungry house ;)

and just think about me i have to buy my ammo at carters and i shoot 45 GAP hes real high on them :(

I was at carters today to shoot for the first time and my lungs still hurt. .45 was around 17.50 for their cheapest, and he said they were discontinuing the 10% off ammo with the better mempership becuase margins were down.

17.50$!?!?!?!? The last time I was there (probably last summer) there was stuff for 12.49$/box (blazer) and the S&B was around 14$-14.49$. 17.50$? Looks like its time to get into reloading for anyone who shoots over 250 rounds/yr.

BTW, Carter's was cheaper on their cheapest than walmart last time I was there.

**BRENT**

Originally Posted by abailey362 viewpost.gif

That seems a little higher then the last time I got .45acp from there.Last week his 9mm was 11.95,and I thinking thats around Walmarts price.

If the smoke gets bad then he'll open the doors.theres one on each end.

you want expensive? shoot a .357 sig. i just bought a box of white winchester 124 grain FMJs and with tax 50 rounds was just short of 25 bucks. i might shoot 2 boxes. if anyone has a 9mm or a 22L or something like that i can borrow, i will buy a box of that to shoot.

Georgia-Arms 'Canned Heat' is only $235 per 1000... which equates to $11.75 per 50. Even after shipping you'll shoot twice as much if you buy bulk from them. That's the only reason I can afford to shoot as much as I do... I go through at least 500rd of centerfire (9mm, .357sig, .38spl, and .45acp) when I go to the range. Do yourself a favor, no matter what caliber you shoot, and start buying bulk. It's nice to have ammo left over when you leave the range... and it's even more nice to only have to pay the range-fees for a few months after you've got a good stock of ammo. There's no way I could go back to buying a box at a time.

Guest GLOCKGUY
Georgia-Arms 'Canned Heat' is only $235 per 1000... which equates to $11.75 per 50. Even after shipping you'll shoot twice as much if you buy bulk from them. That's the only reason I can afford to shoot as much as I do... I go through at least 500rd of centerfire (9mm, .357sig, .38spl, and .45acp) when I go to the range. Do yourself a favor, no matter what caliber you shoot, and start buying bulk. It's nice to have ammo left over when you leave the range... and it's even more nice to only have to pay the range-fees for a few months after you've got a good stock of ammo. There's no way I could go back to buying a box at a time.

this is where im going to get my .45 GAP ammo its $160.00 for 500 and that shipping included. that high but it cheaper then i can get it box by box