Chattanooga eat and shoot?

Are you attending  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending

• Yes Im a good sport
    • No im an idiot

If anybody does not know what anybody else looks like just look for me.I look just like my aviator picture(except replace the bat with a gun:D) so I will be easy to spot.

Is anybody bringing anything fun to shoot?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GUTTERbOY

I know nobody knows what I look like, so here's a picture:

IMG_0899_edit.jpg

Though I've dropped about 30 pounds since that was taken. But at the end of the day, I'm still a 6'4" dude with a shaved head. I think I stick out pretty well. :D

Guest GLOCKGUY

hey guys i dont know if i can make it tomorrow. i just got back from the doctor and he said i have the full blown flue.:pleased: i cant keep nothing down.12495_typotux2054_1.gif

12495_sick0019_1.gif i would hate to show up and give this to someone. what a why to make a new friend. i will make the next one sorry guys:(

That sucks! But we will be sure to tell you how much fun we had :pleased:

Like I said just look for the guy rolling around everywhere,I look just like my avaitor picture.I should be there about 12.I told Carters today we be there somewhere around 1ish

Hey guys. I hate it that I can't make it, but not only are BOTH of my kids sick, I've come down with it as well. I feel even sorrier for my kids if THIS is what they've felt like, especially the two year old who can't vocalize his feelings with as much depth of vocabulary as even my five year old.

Tomorrow starts spring break for my 5 y/o. Looks like I'm going to have a looooong week ahead of me.

You guys have fun... I was looking forward to BBQ ALMOST as much as the comraderie and shooting... the local BBQ place got shut down here... haven't had it in 9 months.

**BRENT**

Guest GLOCKGUY

it 1:30 now i bet there having fun right now and here i sit making sure none of my kids use my bathroom it has to be available at all times :(

we had a blast, literally. got to shoot my Glock 33, JCs beatiful shotgun and his Taurus 1911 and 2 9mm XDs and Gutterboy's .40 XD Compensated as well as a Glock 19. my right thumb is sore from reloading clip after clip, but i can say without a doubt my next gun is going to be an XD. very fine weapons and i got to sample 3 of them and was very pleased.

what sucks is i had my digi cam and forgot all about it.

Edited by cadillacdude1975
Guest GUTTERbOY

Nice meeting you guys. JC, that's one sweet shotty, too. I dunno if I want to shoot any full-power loads out of it until I learn not to get a cheek weld on it, though. :(

I thought about bringing my camera, but it slipped my mind as I was heading out the door. Maybe next time...

Guest GUTTERbOY
sounds like you guys had alot of fun. so when is the next meet i hope soon :D

We yakked a little about maybe doing a midweek shoot at Prentice Cooper. Nothing definite, though.

Carter's has a decent indoor range, but they are in dire need of a ventilation system. With the four of us banging away, it got foggy in there real fast. I'm expecting to experience gray boogers for a day or so now. :(

/me hates you all...

Glad you had a good time, guys. I had my camera ready to go, but no need in getting everyone sick.

Someone had a Taurus PT1911? I REALLY wish I would have gone now. I've fondled a few, but I wanted to see how the "budget champ" compares to the other things I've shot (1911 wise).

Sadly, Prentice Cooper is a LOT closer to me than Carter's... yet it will STILL take a while to get out there. Gotta see how everyone is feeling... may just have to catch it next month.

**BRENT**

Guest GLOCKGUY
We yakked a little about maybe doing a midweek shoot at Prentice Cooper. Nothing definite, though.

Carter's has a decent indoor range, but they are in dire need of a ventilation system. With the four of us banging away, it got foggy in there real fast. I'm expecting to experience gray boogers for a day or so now. :(

hey im all for it just let me know when and where???

strickj had his 1911 there. and i shot 2 clips through it, and it is far more accurate than my Glock 33 ever thought about being. i didnt change my stance or grip one bit and hit in a nice pattern.

i cant say enough, i loved the XDs. very nice handguns.

i am going to have to get a bulk can of ammo though. these boxes of 50 at wallyworld are killing me at 25 bucks a pop. im gonna get some canned heat. nice cheap prices there.

Guest mc30707

JC had a little keltec 32 as well. I've got to get one of those for summer carry. I had a good time. I haven't shot at an indoor range in quite awhile. It sure is nice having the targets come to me for a change.:(

Guest GLOCKGUY
JC had a little keltec 32 as well. I've got to get one of those for summer carry. I had a good time. I haven't shot at an indoor range in quite awhile. It sure is nice having the targets come to me for a change.:D

LOL that is nice ant it :(

Guest GLOCKGUY

OK guys everybody else is planning next month eat and shoot so lets start planning ares to so everybody will have more time to get ready for it :)