MCTS 3-Gun Match on October 1, 2011

Guest gw2and4

MCTS will be hosting a 3-gun match on October 1, 2011. Match info:

NEXT MATCH: 3 Gun - October 1, 2011

Rules: IDPA Scoring, see stage descriptions for more details

5 Stages

Round Count: 31 pistol, 64 rifle, 27 birdshot and 8 slugs Minimum

Click Here for Stages

For more information regarding range location, directions, what to expect, etc., please visit the MCTS website.

Edited by gw2and4
Corrected round count
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are we going back to idpa scoring? the IMG scoring/ rules made the last match go alot smother. you don't have to waste time with scoring each hit. just saying

Constructive input and feedback are appreciated, so thank you. Most of this match is steel, clays and half-size rifle targets needing two hits. Should go quickly enough scoring just the pistol targets with IDPA rules.

Hope to see you all at the match.

Constructive input and feedback are appreciated, so thank you. Most of this match is steel, clays and half-size rifle targets needing two hits. Should go quickly enough scoring just the pistol targets with IDPA rules.

Hope to see you all at the match.

We review all input from our valued members. As with any match, we may relook at things and make additions and deletions with targets, change a shooting position, etc before the match. We will post any changes necessary on the website. It always is different putting things down on paper than actual doing match setup on the range based on the bay specs. We do make changes and should note them on the COF for all competitors to see.

Hope to see you there, Ryan.

We review all input from our valued members. As with any match, we may relook at things and make additions and deletions with targets, change a shooting position, etc before the match. We will post any changes necessary on the website. It always is different putting things down on paper than actual doing match setup on the range based on the bay specs. We do make changes and should note them on the COF for all competitors to see.

Hope to see you there, Ryan.

This is what I was going for in my post....but I'm not as "presidential" as HOG. :biglol: They don't let me learn the real leadership techniques out at MCTS. Got me too busy scoring the matches and making coffee in the shed. (which is now freshly painted and looking sharp, thanks to John F).

PS--had I known that was Ryan saying that, I'd have answered a little differently.

why are we going back to idpa scoring? the IMG scoring/ rules made the last match go alot smother. you don't have to waste time with scoring each hit. just saying

Robert S. is the match director for this one since I cannot be there. This is how he scores his 3 gun matches in Gallatin. 3 gun is fun regardless of how it's scored!

Why am I the last to find out there is coffee being made in the shed? I like coffee.

It's just for the executive committee and those members who don't openly whine about the club's scoring methodology. :up:

Sent from my iPhone 4