Nashville IDPA

Guest Heckatall

Thank you all for a wonderful match last Saturday. I think Aaron and I will be back soon. IDPA is addictive, indeed! Thanks, especially for gsbell. You were truly patient and accommodating for this old man....at least I hit most of the targets.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glock 19 is a fine carry weapon and will carry you a long ways into competition until you turn into a total gamer and need a Glock 34. I shot with my Glock 23 for years.

Gen 3 all the way, stay away from the 4 in my opinion. Two very lightly used gen3 G19's at East Side Gun Shop saw them tonight, was in there picking up my new CZ 75 Shadow. Tell Bill I sent you, hopefully he wont charge you extra. LOL

• 2 months later...
Guest tswenka

Hey guys, noob here. Never shot IDPA and have wanted to since it started. Could you please post some links to the Nashville range for it as well as Manchester. I'm in between both, and would like to see which one fits my schedule better.

• 4 months later...
Guest tswenka

Giving this thread a bump with a question. I am about to get a M & P in 9mm. Plan on using it for IDPA when I can find the time to start hopefully next month. Mostly choosing 9 cause ammo is so cheap compared to 45.

Good choice for IDPA ?????

Excellent choice. But they are all good. 9mm or larger in two divisions ESP(Enhance service pistol) and SSP(Stock service pistol). And CDP(custom defensive pistol) is for .45's. Stock M&P is in SSP. If you start to "Hot Rod" with magwells and such it goes into ESP.

Just come out and shoot, be safe, and have FUN!

Guest tswenka

So I picked up the M&P 9 Wednesday night. No pics of it yet. Did put a box of cheap Target ammo through it, first impressions are good. Now if I could shoot straight.....