Armed Robbers Bind Victims at Knoxville Hotel

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.knoxnews....noxville-hotel/

This is just across the street from the West Town mall. Although not a very nice hotel, most would believe this is not in a "bad" neighborhood.

Remember, never open a hotel door, just because someone knocks :wall:

This. My wife is a strict follower of this practice. I'm lucky if she'll even open the door for me when I knock! And I'll beat the wise guys to it, "No it's not because I'm her huband!" :yuck::pleased:

This is just across the street from the West Town mall. Although not a very nice hotel, most would believe this is not in a "bad" neighborhood.

The location of the hotel really isn't relevent...but it is right next door to a highway patrol station. It's at an Interstate exit, on the busiest interstate in the country, along with most of the other seedy ones around here owned by who knows. I would bet some if not all of the players were involved in drugs and/or do not have a firm grasp of the English language

Edited by Garufa
Guest bkelm18

Not only across the street from West Town, literally next door to the THP District HQ. I agree that there was something else going on. Just doesn't sound like a simple robbery.

Guest NYCrulesU

Stop by Sparta for a day. Drugs, crime, home break ins, motel/apt's too, parking lot drug deals, mobile meth labs and theft wouldn't surprise you ever again. This place is a cesspool of meth and pills.

Edited by NYCrulesU

I heard sirens this morning right around 5:45 and several cops driving in my neighborhood. I wonder if this was all related. I think that some of the cops live in my neighborhood so that would explain some of the cars I saw. Eitherway, not fun being woke up to sirens.