I know this man.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/17307392/70-year-old-shot-killed-in-kingston-springs

He used to work on mowers and small engines, hadn't delt with him in years. Him and his brother has lived in Kingston Springs all their lives and are as country as a person gets. Strange, I always got along fine with him when I needed a mower repaired, he seemed like he could probably get rowdy but not a criminal, I mean he never was a scary guy like that. No speculations as to what happened,I guess we will find out more in the days to come.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the "NEWS", TBI reported that Finch had lung cancer and called 911 threatening suicide. They also said when Cheatham deputies arrived Finch shot at them and they returned fire.

If I were to "speculate" right now I would say it sounds like a suicide by cop incident.

Can't wait till Sharpton and Jackson get there to demand a full investigation and the immediate lynching of the cop. After all it was Geriaticism. Seriously, sad for the family.

Maybe being terminally ill, a combination of meds, depression etc. made him snap like that. You don't imagine someone going off to that degree but you never really know what's in someones head. I'm only guessing about suicide by cop but when someone does that they need to take into count about the cops life he's/she's screwing up also. I can understand if a person is hopelessly terminally ill and is in tormenting pain and agony maybe taking too many meds, at least make it clean and do it yourself, don't make someone else do it for you or leave a grusome scene for your family.

Can't wait till Sharpton and Jackson get there to demand a full investigation and the immediate lynching of the cop. After all it was Geriaticism. Seriously, sad for the family.

There's no media attention or fame to be scavenged for Sharpton and Jackson to be there, besides the guy was a southern white male, Jackson and Sharpton enjoy hearing about white dudes dying.

Maybe being terminally ill, a combination of meds, depression etc. made him snap like that. You don't imagine someone going off to that degree but you never really know what's in someones head. I'm only guessing about suicide by cop but when someone does that they need to take into count about the cops life he's/she's screwing up also. I can understand if a person is hopelessly terminally ill and is in tormenting pain and agony maybe taking too many meds, at least make it clean and do it yourself, don't make someone else do it for you or leave a grusome scene for your family.

Suicide (especially by men) is almost always a public specticle that involves as many people as possible. It is incredibly selfish by nature. Women, ironically, tend to be fairly thoughful and commit suicide as silently and "cleanly" as possible.