Craftsman Versatrack?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have worked on a surgeon's "farm" who had this lining all the walls in the shop. I was amazed at how strong it was. You can hang a tone of crap on it, probably literally. With that, though, it think the reaction is to hang things that did not really need to be hung like hammers and pliers. I like that kind of stuff in chests, but that's just me. I also found the little bins marginally useful. Most places with loose stuff is near a work bench, and you don't have to get those bins too high before you can't see in them. You end up constantly taking them off the wall to look in them. I found that annoying. I will also say that I never saw a piece of it break; it seemed like a durable system.

If you are just interested in being able to hang shovels and bicycles and such, I would say it could be useful.

Thanks dats82. I would probably just put a top track and a bottom track and fit a sheet of peg board between. I was looking to add a couple craftsman cabinets to it.

I don't want to permanently mount cabinets so this seemed like a good option. We'll be moving in a couple years so I want to be able to move as much stuff with as little effort as possible.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.