BILL GIVES THE IRS POWER TO: AUTHORIZE THE REMOVAL OF THE RIGHT TO OWN A FIREARM

Guest 6.8 AR

Yep, they'll have to do it one at a time. Our dear democrats are trying to turn us all into Randy Weavers.

They want something so bad. It will get them something else they don't want. They are the reason for the 2nd

Amendment.

Guest 6.8 AR

These dems are making themselves targets. They are showing their cards more every day. Don't want the Constitution anywhere

near anything, except the toilet. Undermining justice and grabbing power is all they care for. If one Republican in either house has

voted for this, it says a lot to what will happen in November and I'll just leave it at that.

Some punk broke into my house last night, took all my guns, shame. I have a picture that I think would be appropriate to this conversation. It's about how Liberal Art students see the world but I think it's still fitting.

funnypicofworld.jpg

Edited by gjohnsoniv

I saw that picture and laughed. It's actually pretty true. Got into an argument with my roommate once who thought the U.S. should be a communist country. Said "it's better because it eliminates a class structure." I asked if that was his only reason why and he said "well, yes, because that way we would all be equal." I left the room after that.

Guest 6.8 AR

I saw that picture and laughed. It's actually pretty true. Got into an argument with my roommate once who thought the U.S. should be a communist country. Said "it's better because it eliminates a class structure." I asked if that was his only reason why and he said "well, yes, because that way we would all be equal." I left the room after that.

I would have moved if at all possible. That roommate is at the bottom of the gene pool, drowning. You might have asked what "class" he was

attending at the moment.

I took the time to read Section 40304 of Transportation bill S. 1813, which is referenced in the news links as being the IRS gun seizure bill. I was wondering what wording the bill would use to justify violating the 2nd Amendment, or at a minimum suspend due process. It turns out, there is nothing in the bill which even mentions firearms. The only thing it says is a person deemed past due $50,000 in taxes can be reported to the Department of State to have your passport suspended. Kind of like having you tags suspended for unpaid parking tickets. Maybe there is an argument for lack of due process, however your passport can be restored for humanitarian reasons or if you are regularly making payments to settle the tax debt. I'm not sure what the link is between firearms and passports. I got my first passport 2 years ago and have owned guns for 24, so I don't see the connection. If someone sees something I overlooked, feel free to correct me.

Guest ThePunisher

Whether or not there is anything in this bill about losing your gun rights, I still fear this communist administration, and I have no doubt whatsoever that if Obama is re-elected that there will be an all out assualt on the 2nd Amendment. So we still must not rest easy until we kick his rear end out of the WH.

Whether or not there is anything in this bill about losing your gun rights, I still fear this communist administration, and I have no doubt whatsoever that if Obama is re-elected that there will be an all out assualt on the 2nd Amendment. So we still must not rest easy until we kick his rear end out of the WH.

I don't think you're right. An all out assault would damage the liberal cause long term. It ain't just about him. I think he will most likely stay the course. He will have much more opportunity to damage the second ammendment by just ruining the supreme court. There's not a lot he can do anyway without burning lots of political capital for something that will most likely fail.

Guest 6.8 AR

I think his plans are much more heinous than this bill alone. If you think about all the things he has floated and the other

things he has passed, a second term is scary as Hell. The Senate started this one. Those minions like Shumer and his

friends are equally as communist. The House won't touch this I'll bet, but that just means we need the Senate that much

more.