IDPA at ORSA on June 2? Also, question about holster

Will there still be an IDPA match at ORSA this weekend? I pre-registered yesterday and have not gotten any feedback. Not sure if I should have gotten any response or not.

but, one question, can I use a Blackhawk Serpa holster with the paddle mount config?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there still be an IDPA match at ORSA this weekend? I pre-registered yesterday and have not gotten any feedback. Not sure if I should have gotten any response or not.

but, one question, can I use a Blackhawk Serpa holster with the paddle mount config?

If it's concealed, it's permissible.

They shoot the 1st Sat, rain or shine. They generally don't respond to pre registration. It just saves time Sat. morning. I should see you there.

This will be my first shoot since March. Broke my leg and I am finally close to normal. The first time I can recall seven stages. Looks like fun.

Edited by bubbiesdad

The blackhawk is fine, using a paddle config should be fine as well, they won't be checking for daylight anyways.

finished my first IDPA.

it was great!

thanks for the advice from you guys. Had no issues with the Serpa.

I am pretty sure I will be back.

It was great and you did really well, I was in your group (starting on stage 7) and was the S.O (running the buzzer and giving range commands) when Dave wasn't. You were shooting an xd right? If I had remembered your screen name I would have put 2 and 2 together and realized it was you.

Edited by jeremy155rr

I was shooting a CZ 75B, polished stainless. I was in group 2. I kept score quite a bit, and usually SO some. But I didn't get to SO today. I had a great time.

I'm preparing some video for you tube. Should be up tomorrow.

Edited by bubbiesdad

I'm James, the rather large guy that was in the green shirt.

I've shot ISPC and Steel Challenge before, but that was my first IDPA match.

The targets being closer is a huge plus for me because my eyes aren't so great.

100% I'll be back.

I'm James, the rather large guy that was in the green shirt.

I've shot ISPC and Steel Challenge before, but that was my first IDPA match.

The targets being closer is a huge plus for me because my eyes aren't so great.

100% I'll be back.

I remember you as well, oh how a tgo shirt or something would be useful ;)

It was great and you did really well, I was in your group (starting on stage 7) and was the S.O (running the buzzer and giving range commands) when Dave wasn't. You were shooting an xd right? If I had remembered your screen name I would have put 2 and 2 together and realized it was you.

yep, group 7. I was with the XD. Thanks for the compliments. I really enjoyed it. I defintiely will return.

I agree.

Maybe we can figure out something next time where the TGOers can get in the same squad.

agree, that would be cool for next time.

now, at least, i will know a few more faces (with names) for next time.

Started another thread here: http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/48740-orsa-idpa-classifier-anyone/

"Going to try and get with a guy and do another IDPA classifier this Wed if anyone wants to join me. Probably start just after 6pm. He likes to have 2-3 people go at a time. If you haven't joined IDPA it would be a good time to considering what was mentioned at the match."

so let me know if you want to do that by responding to that thread, quickly.