The Difference Between Obama and Romney ?

And the mentioning of Sharia Law makes me a racist.......Geeze..

I never called nor implied you are a racist. Only pointing out that his race and religion are the only two differences that you have pointed out.... other then your opinion about Obama, of course.

After dozens (or many many dozens) of these threads, where, exactly, did you expect it to go other than where it's wound up?

I haven't seen anything truly "new" presented in any of these threads since last fall so why do you think that posting a video that goes over the same material is going to change anything? :shrug:

Well I have never seen that video before and figured Id throw it up and see if anyone can contradict it or any other "FACTS" between here and other sites all I hear is you need to vote for Romney when I ask why what is the difference between Him and Obama all i get is rage about how bad Obama is .

Well I understand Obama is bad but I want to know what makes Romney any better?

with this site seeming to have alot of Romney Supporters I figured one person at the least would be able to tell me the difference between the 2. Using Facts and who knows maybe be able to sway me in there direction instead of fealing like the game is rigged and we are screwed no matter who wins because both of them are the same .

But still no facts as to why Romney is any different than Obama.

• Like 2
Guest ThePunisher

I never called nor implied you are a racist. Only pointing out that his race and religion are the only two differences that you have pointed out.... other then your opinion about Obama, of course.

I can believe that Obama favors the implementation of Sharia Law over constitutional law without thinking that makes him a Muslim. You are really trying too hard to read between the lines...give it a break.

Edited by ThePunisher
Guest 6.8 AR

LMFAO :rofl:

Not that I really care at this point. Laugh your ass off. That statement you laugh so much about may be

closer to the truth than the alternative from the current President's feeling on the subject.

Wow bro more -1's from you for answering your questions legitamately yet you refuse to answer mine whatever dude click your little -1 button all you want my E-Feelings are officially Hurt.

Edited by plank white
  • Like 1

I'm not insinuating anything.

He keeps mentioning the vast differences between Obama and Romney, yet only offers up his opinion about the two whilst mentioning Obama's race and religion.

Now, so seems. I'm the racist for pointing it out? :rolleyes:

That is not what I said - what I said was that you were playing the race card; making a personal attack on ThePunisher by "suggesting" (maybe you'll find that word less objectionable) that his objections to Obama are, at least in part, based on race.

Guest 6.8 AR

Well I have never seen that video before and figured Id throw it up and see if anyone can contradict it or any other "FACTS" between here and other sites all I hear is you need to vote for Romney when I ask why what is the difference between Him and Obama all i get is rage about how bad Obama is .

Well I understand Obama is bad but I want to know what makes Romney any better?

with this site seeming to have alot of Romney Supporters I figured one person at the least would be able to tell me the difference between the 2. Using Facts and who knows maybe be able to sway me in there direction instead of fealing like the game is rigged and we are screwed no matter who wins because both of them are the same .

But still no facts as to why Romney is any different than Obama.

How's this?

Obama's only real experience has been community organizing, primarily for the SEIU, a little charity theft and fundraising

for foundation and having a good friend in Bill Ayers, a known terrorist. Oh, and OJT while being in the White House.

The economy is still crappy(but that is Bush's fault).

Romney has experience as an executive of a company that makes a profit, tends to understand the economy

and succeeded with turning around an olympic games event. I'm not really sure that claim about him creating

Obamacare is even close to accurate, just because they have similarities, but I'm sure wiki will prove me wrong.

I heard a completely different version of how Obamacare came into existence.

And they're still the same to you?

Guest 6.8 AR

Wow bro more -1's from you for answering your questions legitamately yet you refuse to answer mine whatever dude click your little -1 button all you want my E-Feelings are officially Hurt.

Who are you addressing this to? I'm one of those undoing all those -1's.

bro!

Guest 6.8 AR

That is not what I said - what I said was that you were playing the race card; making a personal attack on ThePunisher by "suggesting" (maybe you'll find that word less objectionable) that his objections to Obama are, at least in part, based on race.

Can't disagree with that.

How's this?

Obama's only real experience has been community organizing, primarily for the SEIU, a little charity theft and fundraising

for foundation and having a good friend in Bill Ayers, a known terrorist. Oh, and OJT while being in the White House.

The economy is still crappy(but that is Bush's fault).

Romney has experience as an executive of a company that makes a profit, tends to understand the economy

and succeeded with turning around an olympic games event. I'm not really sure that claim about him creating

Obamacare is even close to accurate, just because they have similarities, but I'm sure wiki will prove me wrong.

Your right there is one difference so far one of them is a multimillionaire from "I Guess" Legitimate , non questionable means ? "A business man"

and the other is a Multimillionaire for "Non Legitimate" , and questionable means? "Not a Business man "

As for Obama Care Obama Himself has stated he based Obama care off Romney care and at one point Romney was quoted bragging about how the president used his plans for Universal health care

Either way atleast I got a straight forward answer from you without being called a sheeple for asking, or being told the difference is that obama hates america and Romney Loves america and thats all I need to know , so I can now say there is "one" difference between them

Edited by plank white

Who are you addressing this to? I'm one of those undoing all those -1's.

bro!

Not you he knows who is is he was doing it to me the other day aswell No big deal No worth pointing him out that would look kind of douchy of me thanks for evening me out though that was cool of ya

I never made a personal attack on him. The only differences he has stated are of his personal opinion and race/religion.

I simply asked him if there are any other differences.

I'm not really sure that claim about him creating

Well, as someone mentioned earlier, Obama has credited Romney and Romney has basked in the recognition.

The problem for Romney is that there are no fundamental differences between the two laws. Both programs create exchanges where private insurers compete. Both require individuals to purchase insurance. And both subsidize those who can’t afford it. It’s a relatively new way of extending coverage. Massachusetts was the first place it was adopted, and the Affordable Care Act was the second. The two laws are, in the words of Jonathan Gruber, who helped design both the Romney and Obama plans, “the same ####ing bill.â€

http://www.thedailyb...ntial-ways.html

Edited by strickj
Guest 6.8 AR

I never made a personal attack on him. The only differences he has stated are of his personal opinion and race/religion.

Well, as someone mentioned earlier, Obama has credited Romney and Romney has basked in the recognition.

http://www.thedailyb...ntial-ways.html

Interesting. I see I'm wasting my time.

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest 6.8 AR

I pointed the differences between Obama and Romney. I think that's what this thread is about.

I won't waste time with your last link.

Let's just say for my own reasons I choose to let it be, strickj. I doubt it would matter to you.

Just asking a question?

Are there any actual differences between them on paper? Or are the only differences based on opinion, likeability and race?

That looks a lot like a personal attack to me, in the form of an accusation...an accusation that ThePunisher is basing his position on Obama, at least in part, on Obama's race.

It especially looks like an accusation since ThePunisher never mentioned Obama's race.

Edited by RobertNashville

I pointed the differences between Obama and Romney. I think that's what this thread is about.

I won't waste time with your last link.

Let's just say for my own reasons I choose to let it be, strickj. I doubt it would matter to you.

I'm specifically asking you to provide something that says Romney care differs from Obama Care. You can dispute my links all you wish.... but I'm not seeing anything from you other than personal opinion.

Just asking a question?

That looks a lot like a personal attack to me, in the form of an accusation...an accusation that ThePunisher is basing his position on Obama, at least in part, on Obama's race.

It especially looks like an accusation since ThePunisher never mentioned Obama's race.

Send David a PM then.

Edited by strickj
Guest ThePunisher

I simply asked him if there are any other ]

Why do you insist that I have made judgement of Obama based on race and religion. I will repeat so that you may understand; I have only mentioned the words Sharia Law once in a post, and you infer from those two words that I am speaking of his race and religion. I believe that since Obama has no respect for the US Constitution, and he continually tramples the Constitution, that he prefers the implementation of Sharia Law over American Constitutional Law. Again I've never spoken of his religion; you're terribly confused with your inference that I'm talking of religion and race. Are you confusing Marxist with Muslim, because I only describe Obama as a Marxist and never as a Muslim. You are creating in your mind that I'm racist based on calling Obama a Marxist; Marxism is an ideology if you didn't know, not a religion or race.

Already did, at least I "reported" the post....I don't know who gets the "reports"

Everyone sees them.

If I have personally attacked anyone, I will offer a public apology plus some.

Why do you insist that I have made judgement of Obama based on race and religion. I will repeat so that you may understand; I have only mentioned the words Sharia Law once in a post, and you infer from those two words that I am speaking of his race and religion. I believe that since Obama has no respect for the US Constitution, and he continually tramples the Constitution, that he prefers the implementation of Sharia Law over American Constitutional Law. Again I've never spoken of his religion; you're terribly confused with your inference that I'm talking of religion and race. Are you confusing Marxist with Muslim, because I only describe Obama as a Marxist and never as a Muslim. You are creating in your mind that I'm racist based on calling Obama a Marxist; Marxism is an ideology if you didn't know, not a religion or race.

Because so many non-Muslims believe in Sharia law?

Noun 1. sharia law - the code of law derived from the Koran and from the teachings and example of Mohammed; "sharia is only applicable to Muslims"; "under Islamic law there is no separation of church and state"

http://www.thefreedi....com/sharia law

Obama is an Kenyan Amerikan communist

Close enough?

Edited by strickj
Guest ThePunisher

Everyone sees them.

If I have personally attacked anyone, I will offer a public apology plus some.

Because so many non-Muslims believe in Sharia law?

http://www.thefreedi....com/sharia law

Close enough?

There you go making inferences again. Just because Sharia Law might have Muslim origins, doesn't mean you can accuse someone as being racist or speaking of someone's religion. Currently there is a strong current of support for Sharia Law that is happening world wide, and is even creeping into our national, state and local laws or interpretation of laws based on Sharia Law. Just because I prefer our system of Constitutional over Sharia Law does not make me a racist or that I'm implying anything about one's religion.

You really need to get a grip on yourself, and quit making accusations of racism or accusing people of speaking about one's religion when there is no basis for such accusations. Again, you're really trying too hard reading between the lines of people's opinions.

The difference? One has a strong background in business and one has a background in community organizing.... whatever that is. There is nothing more important than our economy in this election. That includes the threat of an AWB ban.

I believe one candidate is more qualified to be the CEO of this country at a time when we need economic/fiscal reforms that put us back on track, or at least get us in the right direction.

Another thing that is different, one candidate has nothing to lose if elected, whereas the other still has to worry about being elected in 2016.

Edited by TMF 18B
  • Like 1
Guest Lester Weevils

You really need to get a grip on yourself, and quit making accusations of racism or accusing people of speaking about one's religion when there is no basis for such accusations. Again, you're really trying too hard reading between the lines of people's opinions.

Insult other religions if you must, but you had best not disrespect the Fire Possum God of Lower Slobbovia, or ye shall be reported to the Fire Possum God of Lower Slobbovia Anti-Defamation League! This is your only warning! Our FPGOLSADL lawyers are so fierce as to strike abject terror even among Scientologists, Moonies, and whatever remains of Heavens Gate and Jim Jones' Peoples Temple!

Guest ThePunisher

Insult other religions if you must, but you had best not disrespect the Fire Possum God of Lower Slobbovia, or ye shall be reported to the Fire Possum God of Lower Slobbovia Anti-Defamation League! This is your only warning! Our FPGOLSADL lawyers are so fierce as to strike abject terror even among Scientologists, Moonies, and whatever remains of Heavens Gate and Jim Jones' Peoples Temple!

I promise I won't.