CHRPC 3 Gun match?

Guest JBennett

Guest JBennett

I'm new to the area...and I need a 3 Gun fix...this weekend!!!!

In looking around at clubs that host 3 Gun matches, I found the Cleveland Hunting, Rifle and Pistol Club advertised a match on June 9 and July 14th, looks like 2nd Saturday matches...

Cool...cuz this Saturday is the second Saturday of August...But, I can't seem to find any indication that there is or is not a match this weekend...

Looking for some help from the forum here folks!

Thanks!

Jim

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grout

Pretty sure the match is on,looks like the webpage/scores have not been updated for July.Its Summer time, vacations, etc.I'm going up there to shoot this evening and go to the monthly meeting I'll find out for sure if the match is on for Sat.

Guest JBennett

Grout...THAT would be awesome to get insider confirmation of a match this weekend! I figured the website and lack of email response was a direct relationship to it being summer, the end of it for kids/parents...

Thanks!

they are active. Its $10 to play. You can use just about anything --- they allow .22 rilfes for example --- if you do not yet have a set of gear or just want to try it out.

PM me your email and I can forward you the course of fire and a contact who can tell you more.

I am looking to sit out one more month before I go again, just too darn hot to be outside for that long. If the end of the world as we know it comes in the summer, I am going to go take over canada.

Edited by Jonnin

it would appear they are using a facebook page to pass around the stages and info and have half (or mostly?) abandoned the rangeissafe website. Not having a facebook account, I cannot get at it or link it at you ... someone may know. They also email the stages & scores so I have that stuff. If FB has a search you might try to find it.

Jim, you may know already, but since you said you are new to the area, do not forget about the 3 gun nation match at rockcastle just outside Bowling Green the weekend of the 24th, its friday, saturday and sunday. the match is full but last years side matches great, some were free, others $10 and open to the public. exsample free last year LaRue 50-1000 yards there guns, ammo, spotters, etc.

$10 FN 7" full auto 5.7 50 rounds and those who cut the stick in half the fastest won new PS 90

$10 CMMG 7" full auto flame throwing 5.56 20 rounds

it was much cheaper when the was afraid of guns :)

Guest JBennett

good match in Cleveland! Wound up on a pretty slow squad and thus didn't finish until almost 4 e.s.t., but a good time none the less and I'll be back in September!