KITH (Knife in the hat)

Would anyone here be interested in a knife in the hat? The way it works is that a set design is given for the knife I.E. neck knife, patch knife, zombie cleaver , and so on. Then anyone who wants to participate either makes or buys a knife that meets the criteria of the giveaway, post a pic to prove ownership, and has their name thrown in the hat. On the set day the names would be matched randomly through a computer matching system, and whoever gets matched up sends their knife to that person. Once you have the knife you were sent you post pictures, reviews, and critiques if its homemade. Here is the KITH I propose for TGO.

Working knife giveaway

The knife should be a design that lends itself to a good working knife. Sharp, strong, and comfortable would be the main attributes. It could be anything from a small EDC pocket knife to a large camp knife. The knife would need to be made or bought and ready for shipment by Sept. 15th, 2012. Thwe knife could be made in a forge, by using stock removal, or it could be a nice store bought knife that you would like to pass along. Let me know if your interested in something like this.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be game.

Define if you would working knife. Fixed blade, folder, big, small etc.

Should there be some kind of budget? I'd hate to give a substandard knife in comparison to the one I'd get. If everyone where on the same page as to what is expected this will probably go smoother in the end.

• 1 month later...