Dirk Pinkerton Dewclaw

Just got this in the other day and wanted to give a little review of it, It is the Dirk Pinkerton Dewclaw by Meyerco. Total length of the knife is 2.5" and has a very interesting claw shape. It is designed to be used as a neck knife of keychain knife. I added the Monkey Fist lanyard to it for easy access. It is a well made knife made from AUS6 steel with a very sharp edge and point. I purchased this as a last ditch weapon for self defense. Overall I am quite pleased with the blade. With the atteched lanyard it can be held between the index and ring finger for slashing with the Monkey fist pretruding from the bottom of the fist so it can be used as a blunt instument with a back hand swing. Or it can be held like a scaplel for delicate cuts. It sells around the web for between $10 and $20 depending on the site, I picked mine up for $14.95 shipped. I usually carry it in the watch pocket of my jeans or in a front pocket with the Monkey fist exposed for quick draw. It is a nice little knife for the money and I am sure if needed it would be very useful in getting an attacker off you.

IMG_20120825_135252.jpg

IMG_20120825_135340.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.