New Gun Store - Murfreesboro?

• Administrator

The folks at Pointe Blank asked me to let you guys know how much he appreciates all of the kind comments and all of you that have stopped in so far. They are still waiting to hear back from TGO about becoming a vendor. Hopefully, they will be able to do that very soon. Until then, they say thank you again and they can't wait to see all of you in the store.

I've been out of the area for the past week on business. I assume I have a PM waiting for me?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice folks, but the location is semi hood.

Don't hold that against them. My understanding is the owner is starting out small and plans to work his way up. Very wise. He has low overhead which allows him to be, shall we say, very competitive. Something Murfreeboro needs. If anyone in the area has a purchase in mind they ought to go at least give him a chance.

Called a week ago to see what price I could get on a Pmag. Told me he was busy and would call me back. No problem. A week goes by I call back again he apologizes and tells me he will get price and call back in 10 minutes. 1 day later still no call. Obvious I can order a Pmag online for a better deal then he can most likely offer, but I wanted to check this place out and support a local shop. Owner sounded like a nice guy. I'm a little disappointed, I was excited to hear a small shop opened pretty close by.

Prob will go in next week if I get a chance and give them another shot.

Called a week ago to see what price I could get on a Pmag. Told me he was busy and would call me back. No problem. A week goes by I call back again he apologizes and tells me he will get price and call back in 10 minutes. 1 day later still no call. Obvious I can order a Pmag online for a better deal then he can most likely offer, but I wanted to check this place out and support a local shop. Owner sounded like a nice guy. I'm a little disappointed, I was excited to hear a small shop opened pretty close by.

Prob will go in next week if I get a chance and give them another shot.

I find that very odd.

• Administrator

Do they have a web site?

A good point in this thread to remind folks of TGO's policies...

Further, the Owner and Administration of this site take a zero tolerance policy regarding companies that attempt to engage in act of soliciting undercover. We consider soliciting undercover to be the act of manufacturers, vendors, dealers or firearms related businesses who register on the forum with the purpose of promoting and soliciting the products that they make and/or the services that they offer while pretending to be an average consumer. These acts will not be tolerated regardless if you are a Sponsor or not and all suspicious threads and/or posts will be deleted accordingly and the offending business will be blacklisted indefinitely.

If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor and promoting your business on TNGunOwners.com, see the related FAQ Entry and contact us. It is very important that you contact us and become a Sponsor before posting any sort of advertising material.

And...

Guests understand that is the policy of TNGunOwners.com to NOT allow manufacturers, vendors, dealers, shops, firearms related businesses, competing websites or for-profit publications to participate in any way shape or form on TNGunOwners.com unless they are a sponsor. Guests also understand that TNGunOwners.com considers soliciting to include the contacting of members though private messages and/or though email as well as a user name, signature and/or user profile that contains a business name, phone number, email address, website URL or direct link back to it. Non-profit organizations are required to obtain permission from the administrators prior to participating on TNGunOwners.com.

While a friend of the shop has inquired about them becoming a Vendor here, that does not constitute any sort of "clearance" for them to indulge in any sort of advertising. This thread is carefully teetering on the edge of things we would have already locked down in years past. Let's avoid the unpleasant business of requiring that the Staff members protect the investment of our many paid sponsors.

That being said, I think this thread has eked enough free publicity for the shop. Closing it down for obvious reasons.

Thanks, and hopefully we'll be able to add them on as a Vendor soon.