Greene Military in Nashville

Guest tcampbell

Guest tcampbell

Hey all, I stopped by Greene Military today on Lebanon Rd in Nashville. Nice selection of 511 stuff, holsters, flashlights, knives, etc. I ended up getting a vest for IDPA and a Gerber FAST knife. Oh, and as I was walking in, I noticed a rack with badges on it. They have the carry permit badge there. I asked the guy that was showing me items around the store if any one actually ever buys those things and he told me quite a few people do. I told him I would never have one, and he said the same, he said he can't understand why anyone would want to have one in the first place. So, Voldemort, the badges are over there at Greene Military. You should go get one since you open carry...that way everyone around you will know that you will be the one to protect them :D:D:D

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really need to pick up a good gun belt. Do you know if they have any decent gun belts?

Anyone know their hours? I live on the other side of Nashville and don't make it to that part of town very often at all. Sounds like I should make a special trip just to check them out.

They carry the rather cheap leather belts...I can't remember what brand. I think they're Gould and Goodrich...something like that.

They also have the 5.11 and Wilderness nylon belts in stock.

Unless your style of dress dictates the leather...I'd go with the wilderness belt

I believe they're open until 6pm 7 days a week.

Guest tcampbell
Thanks dunndw! I'll definitely have to make a trip over that way soon.

Maybe I should drop the wife off at Opry Mills -- and let her OC without a cell phone. What could possibly happen? :ugh:

She could run into Voldemort......just kidding.

I think they are open till 6 pm 7 days a week...they were open at 9 am when I went over this morning (Saturday). If you are going from Briley onto Lebanon Pike, they are on the left hand side, just a little past McGavock. You can't miss the sign that just says "GREENE" ;)

Here's their number if you want to call and find out the hours before going over..615-889-4161. They don't have store hours posted on their website

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CrazyLincoln

Just FYI, They will be launching their website soon, with online store. They also have a Knoxville store.

Edited by CrazyLincoln