CZ VZ Grip Color [Anyone have any VZ's?]

GlockSpock

• Moderators

Mainly wondering if anyone in the Cleveland area has any VZ G10 grips (hopefully for a 75?). I'm looking at putting some on my P-01, and would like to handle some if at all possible. If noone in the local area has any VZ's, what do you all think of them? They have many great reviews on the internet.

I'm hoping that they will make concealing a wee bit easier due to their thinner nature? I have a knife with G10 handles, I am also thinking it might not cause an overshirt to ride up as much as the stock rubber grips. Either of these the case?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have VZ grips on my CZ 75 Shadow and they really are awesome. They have an aggressive looking texture, but they are very comfy and super lightweight.

I wish I were closer, I'd be glad to let you see how you like them.

I couldn't find any for my EDC gun (P-01) either, so I ended up going with the ultra-thin aluminum grips. I'm glad I did, they really make the gun look/feel thinner. I can actually shoot it better, now that I can get a better grip on it.

I've been looking at these since we talked. There are pics online of them on several different CZs and they look great. The black ones I have on my Shadow have the tactical diamond pattern, but I'm really liking the look of the tiger stripe with the frag pattern.

• Moderators

It's actually ironic that you would post this today. I actually just got home hoping that they would be here and they are! I will post a picture later when I get home again. For some reason I guess they don't make the "Frags" or the compact, but I agree that they look great. Will be carrying the rest of this evening with them. They do give it a bit slimmer profile!

I have some VZ Grips Operator II that's made for a Para Ordnance P1445 double stack 1911. I like them but some of my friends found them too aggressive. The grips changed the look of the gun (for the better) than my stock boring grips.

332993_10151087756351460_209178519_o.jpg

that's vz grips on top and hogue on the two bottoms. I feel that VZ Grips is a better priced hogue grip. just make sure you get the look/color you want.

John

• Moderators

I really love the feel of them. They make it very "slender". I haven't had a chance to shoot it with these VZ's, but I think I'm going to be very impressed! For those that missed it or want to know, these are the VZ Tactical Diamonds (Tiger Stripes). And IMHO, are worth every penny I paid for them.