TNPrs UNITE!! (video)

Guest lukethetechguy

Guest lukethetechguy

If your a TNPr please go like this page! https://www.facebook.com/TnpTennessee

We are all rallying up January 19th at the State Capitol to make our voices heard!!!!!  If you dont know what TNP (the nutnfancy project) is please reference this video.  There has been a TNP Tennessee page created for all of us to connect and organize.

Thanks,

PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUAfft7l4wQ

Edited by lukethetechguy
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's a Saturday.  It's also Gun Appreciation Day, so everyone should be doing something that day to support the 2A.

FWIW, he might want to get the date right on his own video.  As far as I know, it's 2013, not 2012.  Hate when people do that. (Unless, of course, this video is from last year...)

Mac

There seem to be a lot of people that don't like Nutn. Is it something he believes, his attitude, selling out to certain brands or what? I've watched his channel off and on for yrs. mostly off lately. I may have missed something?
Guest bkelm18
[quote name="East_TN_Patriot" post="883703" timestamp="1358094406"]What is TNP?[/quote] The Nutnfancy Project. Nutnfancy is the pseudonym of the guy who runs the YouTube channel. IMO he's one of the biggest mall ninjas to have ever existed but he's got quite a large following.

It's a great idea, and I'd even take off work for it, but I just couldn't see me driving to Nashville. I've never been, but if it's anything like Atlanta I could never drive in that insanity. :panic:

I've been making sure to fire off emails and letters to my congressmen while also talking to everyone I know at the very least.

Anyone who does head out, stay safe.

The Nutnfancy Project. Nutnfancy is the pseudonym of the guy who runs the YouTube channel. IMO he's one of the biggest mall ninjas to have ever existed but he's got quite a large following.

I see.  And what exactly is his "project"?  To be the biggest mall ninja of all time? 

I've seen several of his videos, but I have never been able to watch one all the way through.  His mannerisms and his over-the-top wanna-be special ops fantasies just annoy the hell out of me.

Guest lukethetechguy

Guys,

This forum thread is about rallying together and supporting our 2nd Amendment rights and our freedoms.  I personally don't care if you like TNP or not. He is just helping get exposure and fight for our rights.  He's apparently doing something right to have such a large following.... If your going to be there, please represent the 2nd Amendment and responsible armed citizens well.  The media will be looking for the people who don't carry them selves well and use them as the representation of Gun Owners on the news.  Which will NOT help our cause.  

Hope to see you there.