Palmetto State Armory - D&H 5.56 30 RD Magazines In Stock

These seem to come in stock at PSA every few days. Good to see, even if they are still selling out really fast.

Well, they won't ship for two weeks, so maybe prices will come down so that the buyers have to wind up selling them back at cost.

Well, they won't ship for two weeks, so maybe prices will come down so that the buyers have to wind up selling them back at cost.

Hopefully, as it would be more cost effective for my friends and family!

Edited by Cartel
Guest Fruit jar

I read where Palmetto State would stop selling to individuels when their regular stock ran out. They would continue to sell to law enforsement agences. Some agences are P O ed about it, so they won't buy from them anymore.

I read where Palmetto State would stop selling to individuels when their regular stock ran out. They would continue to sell to law enforsement agences. Some agences are P O ed about it, so they won't buy from them anymore.

Their regular stock of everything has been out for 3 months, they just get in bursts of stuff, then out again.

Even if it were true, why would LEA's care, if they're getting theirs?

Anyway, it's BS I'm sure. Every LEA in America couldn't eat up the inventory they've sold in the last 6 months. They also have 2 brick and mortar retail locations besides their warehouse location.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.