Ordered 2 Holsters and Mag Case For PT111 Mil Pro

Guest Halfling

Guest Halfling

I just ordered 2 holsters (1 IWB, 1 OWB) and 1 Mag Case (Belt) from jbpholsters.com for my Taurus PT111 Mil Pro 9mm. I got the brown Italian leather. I think the pricing was very reasonable and the reviews have been pretty good. I'll keep you posted!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Halfling

Fast delivery, got the package yesterday!

Now, here's my current issue with the OWB holster. I love the quality of the work, the color and the form. Very comfortable. However, it just doesn't appear to this novice that the PT 111 fits all of the way in to the holsters like I expected. It is very secure and snug but it looks to be like they have used a "same as" methodology. It came in a bag labeled SIG P #7228 and when looking on the website I can see where the 7228 is used for various models including the PT 111. If you look at the photos you will see that the sample photo (1st photo below) from the website shows the firearm barrel coming almost flush with the opening at the bottom of the holster. On mine, it stops about an inch short (last photo). In addition, the trigger guard doesn't completely get covered, it goes in all the way that it can tho. This kinda bothers me and is not what I expected which was something designed for my exact model. Am I being too picky? I haven't even checked the IWB holster but I did notice it is labeled "Glock".

WebSite.jpgDSC05360ds.jpgDSC05366ds.jpg

Edited by Halfling

It appears that the handgun shown in the first picture is a Glock. It could be that the Glock has a longer barrel or that the holster they make for Glock is a little bit different length-wise. I agree with you that it looks like yours should come further down than it does. Is the trigger guard  seated all the way down in the space provided for it in the holster? If it is, you should be fine carrying with that holster if it doesn't bother you to use a holster that appears to be made for a slightly longer gun. Just my .02. I'm not an expert in leather holsters. Yours looks to be made really well though!