BEWARE: Impactguns.com

xRUSTYx

Admin- i bet for the deal not being in the correct section-

The other day a guy got the admin (club to the head) for asking a price- its just common here.  lol

Non-benefactors skirting the rules tend to get that reaction, intentional or not. We have to protect the integrity of the system for those that have paid for the privilege and especially for our paying vendors. It's nothing personal.

We're both Benefactors (pay to buy/sell) -- A deal just happened to be made in a thread :)

HAHA ... I'm sure my wife would have something to say about it as well! 

It did sound funny as I was re-reading it though! LOL

For the record, please handle these via PM next time, mmkay? ;)

mmmkay.jpg

Non-benefactors skirting the rules tend to get that reaction, intentional or not. We have to protect the integrity of the system for those that have paid for the privilege and especially for our paying vendors. It's nothing personal.

For the record, please handle these via PM next time, mmkay? ;)

mmmkay.jpg

We were just rubbing the Benefactor perks in the face of all those non-Benefactor membership having losers. Haters gonna hate.

Back to the topic, I've bought a couple of guns from Impact and never had any issues with them Even if the current market has them overwhelmed they sould still be answering their phone s and emails. That's not good that theyt are ignoring their customers and I will think twice before ever considering them again!

haha ... I love this thread. On another note, was examining the trading post policies and don't see why a girlfriend couldn't be sold ... unless the whole "don't sale something you don't possess" or "must comply with Federal, State, and Local laws" clauses come into play, but those seem like technicalities to me. 

Back to the topic, I've bought a couple of guns from Impact and never had any issues with them Even if the current market has them overwhelmed they sould still be answering their phone s and emails. That's not good that theyt are ignoring their customers and I will think twice before ever considering them again!

Good to hear Volzfan :)  I'd much prefer to hear of good transactions over bad -- although bad (like my own thread here) are normally what you see.  1 in 100 they say :)

I just wish I'd get a response via email or something.  Heck, if they said - "Wait a month for it to ship" - Atleast I wouldn't sit wondering :)  I own an online business myself... granted, its never made the run like these online gun businesses have -- but a quick note goes a long way :)

Lets hope my issue was the exception and everyone else stays happy with them :)

haha ... I love this thread. On another note, was examining the trading post policies and don't see why a girlfriend couldn't be sold ... unless the whole "don't sale something you don't possess" or "must comply with Federal, State, and Local laws" clauses come into play, but those seem like technicalities to me. 

we may have just "bent" the rules a bit :) LOL

This thread is EPIC...  Just sayin.

EPIC & Full of Win ... absolutely :)