The wait begins

Guest Joshua__423

I took my class in late December. I went to the safety office in early January and received my permit in early February. 5 weeks roughly 

Guest Ghost Maker

Congrats! I renewed mine recently and am still awaiting its return. A few weeks ago I purchased an additional handgun for CC and the background checks for sales were in the 90,000's. I would venture to say a good portion of those will be applying for a CCW, so the waiting time may be a little long this year.

Sent in my application on 02/14 and received it yesterday 03/14! Woooot!

Ya'll sure are lucky. I am on day 79 now. They totally got someting scewed up on mine for sure.I imagine it will go the full 90 days at this point. And for the record, I don't have anything on my record, last moving violation was in 1977 - :)

Edited by rcu316

Three weeks.

Going to CHMR today to do some practice

Called today 03/20/2013 I was told it was issued 03/15/2013 and to allow 7-14 days for it to arrive in the mail.

It is almost here...

Edited by zgunbear
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.