Jumped on the M&P bandwagon

Guest JCE

Off-topic, but that's some nice banjo picking in the video fivestring63.

I appreciate it. I used to play with Wild Blue Yonder a few years ago mostly in East Tennessee.

This reminds me of a store I saw in a magazine one time. B&B Guns and Banjos Shop in Alabama. What a combination.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the purchase! I just picked up an M&P9 today w/o any of the safeties, but with night sights. I can't wait to put some lead through it at the range. I didn't opt for the compact as I already have a snubby and compact 1911 for carrying, although this full size M&P may get carried some in the winter as it still feels pretty light and compact for having a 4.25" barrel.

I shot my M&P a couple of weeks ago with no problems. We where shooting bowling pins in the backyard and I started off shooting to either side. I noticed that I had my trigger finger too deep into the trigger gaurd. I pulled the trigger finger back alittle and I started nailing most of the pins. The gun worked great. S&W has a real winner on their hands.

Guest BigJ45

I bought a M&P 9 Pro a couple of weeks ago and am really pleased with it so far. This is my first serious venture into the non 1911 platform guns and I like it. I am not converted but I like it.

Been looking into these guns for a while now, but was hesitant because of the problems these guns seemed to be having.

But I understand that S&W has worked the bugs out for the most part.

So I gots me a new 9c, this particular specimen has the mag safety, which I'm not too concerned with either way

Put 100 rounds through it so far, nice shooter

One thing that bugs me is I didn't notice this one came with 10 round mags, but I hope the rebate mags are 12

Now I need a nice holster...suggestions?

I got a great holster from The Holster Store for my M&P
Guest nraforlife
I have the 40c...

Internal lock and Mag safety are optional...

congrats on the new gun, I have never had a prob with mine.

Same here. It is my everyday carry gun.

Hor a holster look at the MTAC or one from Bearclaw.

Guest airbornefox

Congrats man. I'm going to get one too B). We sell allot of them for carry and so far no complaints. Let us know how it shoots!