Colt King Cobra

Guest Major Pain

Guest Major Pain

Look what followed me home this weekend. Been looking for one for a while in right price range and condition. No box or papers, faint turn line. Looks like the perfect shooter to me. Since I'm a revolver person and especially Colts this one had my name on it.--MP

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Major Pain

Tough to get old and all the technology leaves you behind.ha. Just got a cell phone two years ago. I'll try to do better.--MP

Guest Major Pain

Well on a scale of 1 to 10 with Python being 10, I'd give the KC a 9. Not quite as smooth as Python but will still drive tacks, if you can see them. With the price of even a Python shooter going thru roof I believe this is the next best choice. I've had 4 or 5 Pythons over the years and all were great shooters. I just kept trading around to get a super nice one and when I found it was to nice to shoot as often as I wanted so started hunting for a KC. When my buddy called and said he had something I might want to look at I couldn't wait because I had been looking for a good shooter for the last year, and yes I do have a few safe queens only because Colts have got so expensive and I have several shooters to keep me occupied.--MP

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.