Amegarange Mini Scout Rail

Accuracy Systems Adjustable Gas Block

Eotech 551 (Mcordell via TGO)

BC Folder

Harris Bi-pod

UTG Tri-Rail

Buffer 

Trigger

I think the Eotech profile is too big so may downsize to something else. Also going to do away with the UTG and move the bi-pod to the forearm this weekend. Otherwise I really like it...

Challenge: See if you can spot something wrong with the rifle from the pictures... Cost me an hour of work after I looked at them.

IMG_20130410_182922_425.jpg

IMG_20130410_182910_249.jpg

IMG_20130410_182832_637.jpg

IMG_20130410_182823_624.jpg

IMG_20130410_182622_182.jpg

• Like 1

Looks tactical but does that bipod setup mounted on the barrel effect accuracy? 

Rumor has it that anything attached to the barrel helps a Mini, but I just ordered the sling swivel to attach it on the forearm. I have a Harris adapter but don't like putting pressure on the gas block.

Rumor has it that anything attached to the barrel helps a Mini, but I just ordered the sling swivel to attach it on the forearm. I have a Harris adapter but don't like putting pressure on the gas block.

That was gonna be my only area of comment, that regardless of shootability, all that rigmarole just to attach a bipod to barrel just looks like a Rube Goldberg nightmare.

I have Harris adapter on one of my Minis, with factory gas block, and it's been fine. If that forearm has space enough below the forearm liner to securely mount a swing stud, that's the way to go.

I meant to do a sort of custom install of one on my Ranch wooden stock, but got the Harris on sale, so just went with that.

Nifty looking Mini, once you get that worked out though!

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I got another one in the works but it will be allot nicer IMO than the one above. I intend to go with an M1A look and have got a fairly good start. Looking at a Levy's 1 inch leather 1907 style sling for it, but can't commit.

• 3 weeks later...

Another.... The black rifle thing is tacti-cool and all, but I prefer the old school look myself:

This is what you get if you lock your M14 up with your 30 carbine overnight...

Sports an old K4 Weaver scope, ASI tuner, Levy's 1907 sling, mini scout rail...

This particular rifle has had about 10k rounds through it with nary a hic-cup and well over half of them hit the target

IMG_20130504_081817_557.jpg

IMG_20130504_081745_424.jpg

IMG_20130504_081721_735.jpg

IMG_20130504_081654_898.jpg

IMG_20130504_081906_707.jpg

IMG_20130504_081854_030.jpg

IMG_20130504_081844_064.jpg

IMG_20130504_081827_497.jpg