Reloading and Shooting stuff sale

Not by me but if you search Nashville craigslist for "reloading" there's a very nice lady in Franklin selling some of her late husband's things that were leftover from an estate sale. I just left there and bought a couple items ($150 dollars worth,lol) but she had several other things that I'm sure someone could use. I just couldn't use many of the things like the black powder cartridge stuff.
She had a nice Redding turret press with multiple turrets (which I would love to have I just couldn't swing it) and several die sets, brass, ammo, boolits, molds, a couple things of powder,gun parts, holsters, etc.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was. Didn't want to use his name. He really did have some nice things. His wife was extremely nice and she had so much stuff still to sell. I wish I could've used more.

I didn't know him but wish I could've met him.
He sounded cool. I started to buy things to reload that I didn't need and then try to find a rifle later.

Ha, I actually did buy some 45LC dies because I'm plan to buy a Blackhawk if I could sell a couple lawn mowers. They were a good price though.
I called and left a message, want to take a look around. I'm needing a couple of items.

I never meet him, but heard lots about him. Never was able to visit the club, every time I drove out there on a weekend instead of MCGC the gate was up. Edited by jonathon1289

If you buy from the wife....It would be really sneat if you sent a letter/card letting her know that you are grateful and will make sure it gets used many more years.

I dunno.  It seams that someone getting some joy from those items would be special.

Edited by I_Like_Pie

hi guys, I visited the sale today; I thought I'd update you and there are some really great stuff there and you may be interested.   The lady is super nice.  She's a classy lady and it just breaks my heart what happened.

Lots of 45 Colt, 44 mag, 40/10mm reloading stuff/ammo.  And some bullets/brass for really big calibers that I don't reload for/not familiar with.  There are several large rifle magnum primers for 3 cents each.    I even saw a box of 40 cal Black Talons.  Very good price; I just felt silly buying it when I don't have a 40 handgun. 

Caliber conversion kits of 40/10mm and 44 special/mag for a Dillon, really nice turret press, misc. of gun parts for S&W revolvers and 1911s.  I saw a bag of wilson combat stuff (trigger, springs, etc.) for $5 that I regret not getting.  There's also a case and holster for an LCP for $3 that I thought I got but I guess I left it. 

My friend picked up a nice Dillon shooting mat for $20.  I picked up a bunch of misc. springs/parts to work on my 686 revolver and 6 rounds of 357 in a speed loader. =)