(2) Mag Tactical Stripped AR Lowers - $150 ea

I have 1 black and 1 FDE Mag Tact stripped lowers.  NIB ... was going to use for a couple of post sample builds but winded up going a different route.  Just trying to cover my cost with them.  Asking $150 ea.  Both for $290.

Will post pics Monday when I'm back in the shop. 

http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-amp-action-parts/receivers/lower-receivers/ar15-lightweight-lower-receiver-prod55523.aspx

Thanks!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess for you David - sure ;o)

Couple of options...

We could form 1 them under your Trust name, I'd engrave your trust info on them.  Pros with this is you could take ownership immediately. Then, once your forms come back you could then add the additional SBR components. 

Option two is I form 2 them here, engrave my biz info on them... then we would form 4 them to you like the others. 

Really would just depend on who's name you'd prefer to have on the side. Same ATF fee regardless... Form 1 you could have them and use (non SBR) if desired until approval. Form 4, they'll have to sit in the safe with the rest of your stuff for a while ;o)

PM me if you'd like to discuss further.

Let me know when you're next show is in Knoxville... Been trying to make it up to see ya!

Take care!

You may want to check into engraving those MAG Tactical receivers. 

From their page:

Manufacturer's Disclaimer:

The manufacturer is not responsible for the improper use of its Receiver products. These products have been painted with a DuraCoat finish. These receivers are not Hard Coat anodized and can chip or scratch. You cannot grind, sand, or blast this product to bare metal. The dust from those actions can cause fire due to the material being a magnesium loaded aluminium alloy.

Thanks Triple!

That was part of my reasoning in aborting the post sample builds due to the moderate machining I'd have to do. I've only had a couple of these come through the shop so little familiarity with them. They do seem like a decent lower, love the weight.

But I appreciate the heads up though.

I fully expect with the minute amount of material removing involved with engraving I should be fine. If not, it would be in an enclosed milling center with a fire extinguisher close by

Thanks Triple!

That was part of my reasoning in aborting the post sample builds due to the moderate machining I'd have to do. I've only had a couple of these come through the shop so little familiarity with them. They do seem like a decent lower, love the weight.

But I appreciate the heads up though.

I fully expect with the minute amount of material removing involved with engraving I should be fine. If not, it would be in an enclosed milling center with a fire extinguisher close by

If nothing else, make sure to have it on video. That could be interesting for YouTube. :lol:
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived