East Tn TGO Members September 2008 Meet

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boomhower

So, with Mark and Elliott MIA..........and the stuff happening over at the Sterling range.......Norris Watershed this month???? Coal Creek Armory???? Mike.357's place :screwy: ????.....Just throwing out some ideas.

Guest Phantom6

I'm not sure about eating out at the Golden Girls. If we do I get Blanche Deveroux. She is the most adventurous of the group. Besides Ma (Sophia Patrillo) died a while back, Rose Nylund a little too gooffy and Dorothy a little manly looking looking.

I can host maybe two people here. Certainly none of the rapid fire killing guns you all shoot can be shot here anyway. So Norris sounds better than my hillbilly shooting range.

So it is Norris then?

Can someone give me an address or a map link?

Guest bkelm18
I can host maybe two people here. Certainly none of the rapid fire killing guns you all shoot can be shot here anyway. So Norris sounds better than my hillbilly shooting range.

So it is Norris then?

Can someone give me an address or a map link?

You'd have to stop by the Norris Police station to pay the ten or fifteen dollar fee. They'll give you the directions from there.

Guest superdrew4000

I just peed a little

I'm not sure about eating out at the Golden Girls. If we do I get Blanche Deveroux. She is the most adventurous of the group. Besides Ma (Sophia Patrillo) died a while back, Rose Nylund a little too gooffy and Dorothy a little manly looking looking.
Guest bkelm18
Not if there are others I am there with?

Every person has to pay the fee. You have to sign a little waiver thingy and if they drive up on the range and check and you don't have said waiver thingy you get the boot. At least thats how it was explained to me when I went there a year ago.

Guest SUNTZU

BeaArthur.jpg

:dirty::lol:

Guest SUNTZU

Welcome, wild bill. Post an introduction and tell us about yourself in the intro forum. Are you wanting a civil war firearm appraised or a post civil war firearm? Better yet, set up a photobucket account if you don't have one, and post a picture of your firearm you are wanting appraised. Somebody here can point you in the right direction.

You're scaring me man..........

Guest Linoge

Well, now that my household goods have been delivered, I no longer have the "no cleaning materials" excuse. And my father-in-law seems to be on the mend, so that is not really a reason to be out of town. At this point, the only thing that might be holding me back is distance... want to carpool, Phantom6?