GUN SAFES, SAFES, VAULT DOORS

Greetings from PARKER'S SAFES AND VAULTS! 

I've been working on a new website. It's still in progress, but I'd welcome any criticism (hopefully constructive! ha!) or feedback from fellow members. 

http://www.parkerssafesandvaults.com

Parker's Safes and Vaults is a veteran-owned, family-run, home-based business. We offer quality safes, vault doors, and storm shelters and provide discrete and professional delivery and installation. Our main lines consist of SUPERIOR, CHAMPION and AMERICAN SECURITY brand safes. We also sell in-floor safes, wall safes, pistol safes, document safes, media safes, secure file storage, cash deposit safes, and hotel safes.

If you happen to be in the market for a quality safe at a fair price and think we can be of service,

Give Aaron a call at 931.842-6445

Thanks for having a look!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since you were asking for a critique, the website has a problem. On IE it's showing me a string of what looks like commands/code in the upper right ending with "Double-click to start typing" below it.

EDIT: I will also add that one button with "Click" written on it has the "k" wrapped below the "Clic" portion of the word. This seems like this is common with safe companies, but why no prices listed? I happen to be interested in a gun safe, and this frustrates me.

Edited by SWJewellTN

Since you were asking for a critique, the website has a problem. On IE it's showing me a string of what looks like commands/code in the upper right ending with "Double-click to start typing" below it.

I have IE 9 and Firefox. Works in both for me.

.....as for pricing, I have tried both. The only places you will find pricing is the 'big box' stores. Check the quality, compare reviews, so you can make an informed decision. They are your valuables. The comparison that sold me was on another safe dealer's website!

that being said, give Aaron a call. I did, and am VERY happy with my decision to buy from him!

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much for the feedback! I added a mobile app so hopefully that helps some. 

EDIT: I will also add that one button with "Click" written on it has the "k" wrapped below the "Clic" portion of the word. This seems like this is common with safe companies, but why no prices listed? I happen to be interested in a gun safe, and this frustrates me.

Can't figure out what the string of command codes would have been and I can't seem to replicate it. The CLICK button just shrinks when I submit my site. Its seems to be a problem with the host but I'll work on it.

As for prices- I completely understand your frustration. As a home-based dealer with little to no overhead, I have found that posting prices that are well under the manufacture's suggested retail price seem to put me at odds with other dealers and the manufacturer and creates a price war that just gets silly. The lowest price soon equals the lowest customer service and is then followed by a 'Going out of Business' sale. I would also rather someone give me a call to discuss their safe needs. Often I find folks basing their entire purchase solely on price. Sometimes, with just a few questions regarding what they're really asking a safe to do, we can find a safe that best suits their particular safe needs and still meet their budget. I am re-evaluating my thoughts though as they relate to posting prices because in the long run I'd rather frustrate my competition than a potential customer. 

Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate them.