Nashville Armory IDPA November 26th - 6:45 PM

It's Nashville Armory IDPA night! November 26nd - 6:45 PM. Shooting starts at 7:00. DJ had a hand in these stages so watch out! For all beginners and new shooters to the Nashville Armory you'll want to be there before hand (6:15 - 6:30) to watch the mandatory range safety video and get the IDPA safety brief.

COF:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12417854/20131126%2BNA%2BIDPA%2BStages.pdf

You’ve Been Bushwacked!

Scenario:
Sitting at your desk, bad guys storm your oce. Take them out!
Description:
Starting position is seated at P1, hands on desk.
At the buzzer, draw and engage T1-T2 with two rounds each while
seated.
Get up and step on activator plate while advancing to P2. Engage
T3.
Advance to P3 and engage T4.
Move to P4 and engage T5-T6.

Clear the Hallway
Scenario:
After clearing the oce, you are hungry. Fight your way down the
hall to the kitchen.
Description: Starting position is at either P1, hands relaxed by shooter’s sides.
At the buzzer, draw and engage T1-T2 with two rounds each from
the window.
Move to corner of hallway and engage T3.
Move to opposite window and engage T4-T5.
Advance down hallway and engage T6-T7 while using cover.

Meal Ticket
Scenario:
The cooks are hostages. Save them; you’re hungry
Description :Starting position is at P1, hands relaxed by shooter’s sides.
At the buzzer, draw and engage T1 with two rounds from cover.
Move to P2 and engage T2-T3.
Move to P3 and engage T4-T5.
Step on activator plate while moving to P4. From P4, engage drop
turner T6 and nal target T7.
Remember, don’t shoot the cooks; they will feed you

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the fees for the match? How closely do they follow IDPA rules on concealment, equipment size, weight, holsters, etc? Do I need to have a current IDPA membership?

20.00 plus tax for members.  25.00 plus tax for non members.  Rules followed:  completely by the book.  *Note:  you can always shoot the match for no score with your equipment if it is non IDPA compliant(new rule in IDPA).  That will be up to the MD to decide if he wants to approve that division.

Current membership to IDPA not necessary unless it is a classifier.

Edited by HOGNUT
Thanks to Nashville Armory for putting this on.

Very cool stages. I really enjoyed shooting indoors out of the cold. I'm still learning the IDPA ropes but everyone was very helpful. I highly recommend this event and am already looking forward to coming back and hopefully bringing a buddy or two.

Thanks for the feedback, netmindr.  It was good to have you, and we look forward to seeing you next time.  There's another mover we use, and I think you might like that one.  It gets shot less.   ;)

Big K, that's true, dropped and offset holsters are not permitted.  We don't check guns in the IDPA box for size, but occasionally will use the box in a stage, so it must fit.  We don't chronograph ammo.  Hope to see you at an upcoming match.  My name is David and my co-match director is Mick.

Hognut, thanks for fielding the earlier questions.

-oarsman

• 2 weeks later...