Charles daly semi auto?

Guest jrbaker90

Guest jrbaker90
I posted in my last post about looking for another shotgun. A good buddy has a Charles daly semi auto 12.ga 3 1/2I think it's a maxi mag 26" barrel solid camo 3 screw in chokes I know it's been well taken care of and I know I can get parts he wants 400 he says it's hardly been used he wants 400$ so I'm really thinkin about utility thank
That's high for the gun. I've had two I'd then and lived them. Shot skeet and ducks with them and never had a problem. Your looking in the $300 range for a used semi. I can buy them at gun shows around here foe that price most are asking $350
I know you want to be fair with your friend, but unless it is very recently purchased, and in fantastic working and cosmetic condition; I wouldn't go near 350 as an offer. The chokes may or may not have come with the shotty when purchased, but like extra mags with pistols, unless it is something really good as an "extra"...go buy a new one for the 400.

Unless you owe your buddy money, favors, or ran over his wife and dog, 400 is too high for a used Daly.

I know you want to be fair with your friend, but unless it is very recently purchased, and in fantastic working and cosmetic condition; I wouldn't go near 350 as an offer. The chokes may or may not have come with the shotty when purchased, but like extra mags with pistols, unless it is something really good as an "extra"...go buy a new one for the 400.

Unless you owe your buddy money, favors, or ran over his wife and dog, 400 is too high for a used Daly.

Aye, I have a friend whom would gimme the screw job if it's for a gun, good guy but when it comes to guns and JUST guns, he turns magically into a Jewish gun broker. 

PM  expl

I uh, don't know who that is.............. *insert cricket noises here* :D

Ah, now I see...said the blind man.

Ok, here's the deal. Your reference to a character based on a "Jewish gun dealer" had me thinking of my buddy. Bill Bernstein, owner of Eastside Gun Shop, here in the East Nashville area.

I just took your comment literally, as if you knew of him and perhaps were using him as a model. After re-reading the post, I see where I went wrong.

My Bill, aka "The Rabbi" or "He who must not be Named" is great guy. But is quite a character at times.

I'm pretty sure you'd like him.

• Like 2

PM  expl

Ah, now I see...said the blind man.

Ok, here's the deal. Your reference to a character based on a "Jewish gun dealer" had me thinking of my buddy. Bill Bernstein, owner of Eastside Gun Shop, here in the East Nashville area.

I just took your comment literally, as if you knew of him and perhaps were using him as a model. After re-reading the post, I see where I went wrong.

My Bill, aka "The Rabbi" or "He who must not be Named" is great guy. But is quite a character at times.

I'm pretty sure you'd like him.

If I'm ever in the area I'll have to stop by. I LOVE going to new shops. ^_^

I have one in 20ga. They are OK shotguns. They get the job done but if you ever take one apart

you'll find a lot of the parts are cast. That's not always bad, but at one time they had an issue with locking blocks.

I know this first hand. I bought one FULLY knowing it was broken. I called Akkar firearms and they sent me a new one

and it runs great..... now. Apparently the one they sent me is made from better metal and I think they said it wasn't cast.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, that in my opinion, The shout gun is worth $300 AT BEST.

Edited by TnShooter83