Cleveland IDPA Question

I haven't had the opportunity to shoot there yet, but Spiffy, Brasil and a few other guys do. So perhaps they'll chime in.

Here's a couple of links that might help.

From what I hear they put on some good matches. :pleased:

http://clevelandtnidpa.me.pn/index.html

https://www.facebook.com/ClevelandTnIdpa

Glad you liked the ORSA match. We've got a USPSA match coming up on the 15th....come give it a try...you'll like it. :up:

Directions to Cleveland Hunting, Rifle and Pistol Club  

2522 Leadmine Valley Road SW
Cleveland, Tennessee 37311

GPS: 35.061412, -84.935281

FROM ATLANTA, CHATTANOOGA, KNOXVILLE, AND CLEVELAND (TRAVELING ON I-75): Take I-75 to exit 20 in Tennessee. Travel EAST on APD. 40 (Cleveland Bypass) 3.6 miles to Blue Springs Rd. Turn left onto Blue Springs Rd. Go 3.1 miles to Blue Springs Church Rd. Turn right and go .5 miles to Lead Mine Valley Rd. Turn left and go 2.5 miles to Scott's Ln. Turn right opposite Scott's Ln into club driveway.

FROM DALTON, GA: Take Hwy 71 to TN state line where it becomes TN Hwy 60(Dalton Pike). From the state line 1.9 miles. Turn left onto TN hwy 317 (Weatherly Switch Rd). Go west 0.8 miles to Blue Springs Rd. Turn right and go North 1 mile. Turn left at Scott's Ln SW and travel till it ends at Lead Mine Valley Road SW. The club driveway is immediately across Lead Mine Valley Road SW.   

The match starts at 10 am   New Shooters meeting is around 930-945.   You can come up on the turn in a little fast so look for the yellow gate on the right.

Edited by Spiffy

I haven't had the opportunity to shoot there yet, but Spiffy, Brasil and a few other guys do. So perhaps they'll chime in.

Here's a couple of links that might help.

From what I hear they put on some good matches. :pleased:

http://clevelandtnidpa.me.pn/index.html ~ No longer updated as far as I know

https://www.facebook.com/ClevelandTnIdpa ~ Best source for Information and match results.

Glad you liked the ORSA match. We've got a USPSA match coming up on the 15th....come give it a try...you'll like it. :up:

[quote name="Spiffy" post="1108478" timestamp="1391981979"][b]Directions to Cleveland Hunting, Rifle and Pistol Club[/b] 2522 Leadmine Valley Road SW Cleveland, Tennessee 37311[size=2] GPS: 35.061412, -84.935281[/size] [b]FROM ATLANTA, CHATTANOOGA, KNOXVILLE, AND CLEVELAND (TRAVELING ON I-75):[/b] Take I-75 to exit 20 in Tennessee. Travel EAST on APD. 40 (Cleveland Bypass) 3.6 miles to Blue Springs Rd. Turn left onto Blue Springs Rd. Go 3.1 miles to Blue Springs Church Rd. Turn right and go .5 miles to Lead Mine Valley Rd. Turn left and go 2.5 miles to Scott's Ln. Turn right opposite Scott's Ln into club driveway. [b]FROM DALTON, GA:[/b] Take Hwy 71 to TN state line where it becomes TN Hwy 60(Dalton Pike). From the state line 1.9 miles. Turn left onto TN hwy 317 (Weatherly Switch Rd). Go west 0.8 miles to Blue Springs Rd. Turn right and go North 1 mile. Turn left at Scott's Ln SW and travel till it ends at Lead Mine Valley Road SW. The club driveway is immediately across Lead Mine Valley Road SW. The match starts at 10 am New Shooters meeting is around 930-945. You can come up on the turn in a little fast so look for the yellow gate on the right.[/quote] Thanks Spiffy! Do I need to pre register or anything?

So basically to win over spiffy you need to sell snacks, drinks, and have a real potty. He's not hard to please.

Pretty much!  It is a family oriented range there is even a baby changing station in the bathroom(s)........well the guys at least. 

I think the Action Pistol club could do with a nice indoor plumbing and snack area. They go enough foot traffic to make it pay for itself in no time.

Edited by Spiffy