22lr in antioch walmart (and more)

RE: the 22LR at that Walmart. 0800 yesterday 10 boxes of Blazer, less the 3 I bought and 10 boxes of CCI.

Kinda wish they would start restocking the shelves with 50 round boxes, they last a little while longer. Went back by the same store last night around1730 and it was all gone.

Murfreesboro Walmart on Old Fort got the same thing on Saturday night. CCI was gone without even hitting the shelf. First 3 guys got 3 boxes a piece and I got one. The Blazer they couldn't sell because he didn't have the bar code in the computer? (other words he was saving it for his buddies)

The other Murfreesboro Walmart didn't get any 22. Lady behind the counter pretty well confirmed what I thought about the other Walmart not being able to sell the Blazer.

RE: the 22LR at that Walmart. 0800 yesterday 10 boxes of Blazer, less the 3 I bought and 10 boxes of CCI.

Kinda wish they would start restocking the shelves with 50 round boxes, they last a little while longer. Went back by the same store last night around1730 and it was all gone.

Murfreesboro Walmart on Old Fort got the same thing on Saturday night. CCI was gone without even hitting the shelf. First 3 guys got 3 boxes a piece and I got one. The Blazer they couldn't sell because he didn't have the bar code in the computer? (other words he was saving it for his buddies)

The other Murfreesboro Walmart didn't get any 22. Lady behind the counter pretty well confirmed what I thought about the other Walmart not being able to sell the Blazer.

A situation like that requires a trip to the front of the store to the store manager on duty.

• Like 1

Call 1-800-WAL-MART (1-800-925-6278) Tell them what happened. Won't do any good posting it here. He will just do it again to some other shooter.

[quote name="jcluff" post="1115604" timestamp="1393199501"]7 boxes of Blazer 22lr 50rds for 2.47 a box. Also independence 5.56 for 7.37 a box of 20. 4 boxes of 9mm federal 13.77 for 50, 357 magnum jsp and jhp, 38 spc +P.zyguzumu.jpgSent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2[/quote] wow your ammo prices are quite cheaper than here in Alcoa. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk