George Zimmerman shuts down gun show

Guest TankerHC

Teen doesnt count. There are plenty of teens that could walk onto NFL tryouts tomorrow. The deceased was no small boy. The facts have been out for a while now. The deceased was on top of the douchebag and was going for his gun, there were three witnesses. Two who changed their stories and were proven to be liars by the defense. Proven that the deceased was already committing criminal activity and thrown out of his house by his mother and his friends saying the direction he was going it was no surprise how he met his end. The National head of the Neighborhood Watch Association saying that they do not allow NW members to use firearms, except in Florida, where not only is it recommended by the State Police, but the State Police give shooting and concealed carry classes every weekend specifically for Neighborhood Watch. 

Where was Jesse and Al after the verdict was read? How come they vanished off the radar concerning this case a week after the verdict was read? No money to be made.

Why were there no riots in Florida? Because the people of Florida knew the outcome of the trial was legitimate. They heard it locally, we heard it from a National Press that tried their best to create a non story.

Why wasn't this idiot prosecuted Federally for Civil Rights violations? Holder said it himself. No case.

The deceased was a stranger, followed by a neighborhood watch Captain in his neighborhood who was supposed to be watching his neighborhood and legitimately carrying a firearm, and the deceased ended up going for his gun and losing. Which surprised no one.

I do not think any of that is any longer in dispute.

But Zimmerman is still a dumb___. People defend themselves every single day with firearms, but the only poster boy that is promoted is this guy. And what gun show promoter in his right mind would invite this guy to begin with? He has done one dumb__ thing after another. 

Not too long ago there was a Trayvon Martin Day. One school cancelled it because parents didn't want it. The school wanted the students to wear hoodies. Enough parents said NO, but one black parent that I watched said they should be allowed to wear hoodies to represent the type of person he was. Well if thats the case, there are plenty doing that around the country on a daily basis.

The parents didn't want this to turn racial, the race baiters and the liberals in Florida turned it racial anyway. The libs, the race baiters and the press WANTED riots, they didn't get them. They WANTED this idiot tried on Civil Rights violations, they didn't get that, they WANT Martin to be the next Henry Till, it aint happening.

If it were not for the Liberals and Race Baiters "Unsuccessfully" attempting to make this all about Race and Civil Rights, we would have never heard about it.

But Zimmerman is still a douchebag.  

Edited by TankerHC

...One of my biggest points was why Zman had to shoot a teen opposed to fighting him....

What does the thug's age have to do with anything?

If I'm in imminent danger of being killed or serious physical harm then I'm going to stop the threat with deadly force - what age the perpetrator happens to be is immaterial...whether he's 10 years old or 110.

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 2

Teen doesnt count. There are plenty of teens that could walk onto NFL tryouts tomorrow. The deceased was no small boy. The facts have been out for a while now. The deceased was on top of the douchebag and was going for his gun, there were three witnesses. Two who changed their stories and were proven to be liars by the defense. Proven that the deceased was already committing criminal activity and thrown out of his house by his mother and his friends saying the direction he was going it was no surprise how he met his end. The National head of the Neighborhood Watch Association saying that they do not allow NW members to use firearms, except in Florida, where not only is it recommended by the State Police, but the State Police give shooting and concealed carry classes every weekend specifically for Neighborhood Watch. 

Where was Jesse and Al after the verdict was read? How come they vanished off the radar concerning this case a week after the verdict was read? No money to be made.

Why were there no riots in Florida? Because the people of Florida knew the outcome of the trial was legitimate. They heard it locally, we heard it from a National Press that tried their best to create a non story.

Why wasn't this idiot prosecuted Federally for Civil Rights violations? Holder said it himself. No case.

The deceased was a stranger, followed by a neighborhood watch Captain in his neighborhood who was supposed to be watching his neighborhood and legitimately carrying a firearm, and the deceased ended up going for his gun and losing. Which surprised no one.

I do not think any of that is any longer in dispute.

But Zimmerman is still a dumb___. People defend themselves every single day with firearms, but the only poster boy that is promoted is this guy. And what gun show promoter in his right mind would invite this guy to begin with? He has done one dumb__ thing after another. 

Not too long ago there was a Trayvon Martin Day. One school cancelled it because parents didn't want it. The school wanted the students to wear hoodies. Enough parents said NO, but one black parent that I watched said they should be allowed to wear hoodies to represent the type of person he was. Well if thats the case, there are plenty doing that around the country on a daily basis.

The parents didn't want this to turn racial, the race baiters and the liberals in Florida turned it racial anyway. The libs, the race baiters and the press WANTED riots, they didn't get them. They WANTED this idiot tried on Civil Rights violations, they didn't get that, they WANT Martin to be the next Henry Till, it aint happening.

If it were not for the Liberals and Race Baiters "Unsuccessfully" attempting to make this all about Race and Civil Rights, we would have never heard about it.

But Zimmerman is still a douchebag.  

great post tanker !!! bullseye at 10,000 meters

• Like 1

Zman; 5' 8" 200 pounds the night of the shooting....

Trayvon; 5' 11" 158 pounds the night of the shooting...

Heck, I guess Trayvon did have the upper hand in this one...my bad. I consider myself in pretty good shape at 59, 6' and  200 pounds. I find it real hard to believe that someone 158 pounds could man handle a 200 pound trained boxer, throw him on the ground and beat him up the way Zman said Trayvon did. I guess I don't watch enough TV....

Dave

Zman; 5' 8" 200 pounds the night of the shooting....

Trayvon; 5' 11" 158 pounds the night of the shooting...

Heck, I guess Trayvon did have the upper hand in this one...my bad. I consider myself in pretty good shape at 59, 6' and  200 pounds. I find it real hard to believe that someone 158 pounds could man handle a 200 pound trained boxer, throw him on the ground and beat him up the way Zman said Trayvon did. I guess I don't watch enough TV....

Dave

You can believe what you want but it doesn't really matter...12 people who had no dog in the fight and heard ALL the evidence and testimony (and likely more than any of us armchair quarterbacks saw) decided that his use of deadly force was justified.

• Like 1
Guest TankerHC

You can believe what you want but it doesn't really matter...12 people who had no dog in the fight and heard ALL the evidence and testimony (and likely more than any of us armchair quarterbacks saw) decided that his use of deadly force was justified.

At his age, I was 5'11 and 135 roughly. And solid. Guarantee I was in better physical condition than he was, I could complete Basic, can pretty much guarantee Zimmerman couldnt. 

I would say to anyone that doesnt believe that, go to a boxing ring and take on an amateur super welterweight.  With bare fists. You can find plenty of them at TM's age and weight. 

Edited by TankerHC
Guest TankerHC

It amazes me that there are still those of you that would like to argue details of the case even after all the evidence has been submitted and reviewed

Ahh....people are still arguing O.J. Heck, people are still arguing that Albert DeSalvo was innocent.

The jury has spoken, that should be the end of it. But Zimmerman wont go away. 

[quote name="TankerHC" post="1123655" timestamp="1394651218"] The jury has spoken, that should be the end of it. But Zimmerman wont go away. [/quote] Oh I agree, if he had one witt about him he'd just fade into the background, but every time there's a post about him there's still people trying to prove he's guilty Edited by KKing

We heard the jury...the verdict was accepted (even by me). My point is/was the fact that almost everyone was all for Zman shooting the kid in self defense. Those same people are against him now, because the very people who supported his "cause" thinks he's an idiot for being in the news so much! Those supporters created this monster who keeps putting his face in the news! I'm all for what the jury decided, just the way it is. But he's enjoying his celeberty status from the whole time!

Dave

Dave, I'm not sure who you're talking about, but I hope you can understand the difference between believing he was innocent and "supporting" him. I believed he was innocent from the beginning, but I've never waved a flag for him. I hope you and others understand a person can believe in his innocence and not have any other connection to the guy, because from reading your posts you don't. Simply because you believe he was innocent does not mean you approve of everything he does Edited by KKing
  • Like 1
Guest TankerHC

We heard the jury...the verdict was accepted (even by me). My point is/was the fact that almost everyone was all for Zman shooting the kid in self defense. Those same people are against him now, because the very people who supported his "cause" thinks he's an idiot for being in the news so much! Those supporters created this monster who keeps putting his face in the news! I'm all for what the jury decided, just the way it is. But he's enjoying his celeberty status from the whole time!

Dave

Yep. Here  is a problem. If he were  to go on talk shows and explain the entire thing, and why he had to do what he had to do, then he would be benefitting the argument for self defense. Unfortunately, he became the idiot no one thought he would. It was self defense, so of course everyone who believes in the right to bear arms in self defense would support him.

Problem, he hasnt explained anything...except to who needed explaining to, his Attorney's. Even OJ Simpson hit the road to explain why he couldn't have been there, no one believed him but he did try. 

Zimmerman on the other hand, thinks he got a free pass instead of what he did, exercise his right to self defense. Instead he thinks it makes him a hero to some people to the point they would want his autograph! Who TF does he think he is, he is less a celebrity than the Kardashians, and they do nothing. In fact, he isnt even a celebrity, as I mentioned, he is infamous. But he is Train Wreck infamous. The firearms, 2A community are pretty much incredulous at his dumbassery and we (Yes, even me,cant deny it) keep perpetuating his BS by even acknowledging that he exists. 

Ever heard of Dr. Holmes? George Zimmerman is the Dr. Holmes of the shooting Community. His story wont go away and writers will continue to write about him, to the point when he squats they will ask how deep so they can write about it. By being Train Wreck Infamous, he will be around in person or word for years to come...unfortunately. 

The jury has spoken, that should be the end of it. But Zimmerman wont go away. 

I think that fact that "he wont' go away" has as much to to with the news outlets (and people who refuse to let it drop) as it does Zimmerman himself. He's probably just trying to generate some income but I suspect almost everything he does is going to generate a "news story" and then someone will post it here. ;)

As you noted above, except for the attempt to make this a "race" killing Zimmerman and Martin would have been quickly forgotten after the trial (assuming it ever got to be national news in the first place).

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 2
Guest TankerHC

I think that fact that "he wont' go away" has as much to to with the news outlets (and people who refuse to let it drop) as it does Zimmerman himself. He's probably just trying to generate some income but I suspect almost everything he does is going to generate a "news story" and then someone will post it here. ;)

As you noted above, except for the attempt to make this a "race" killing Zimmerman and Martin would have been quickly forgotten after the trial (assuming it ever got to be national news in the first place).

When I saw the OP header. First I thought "Crimeny, wont that guy ever go away", then I thought "Well, this should be interesting". 

Edited by TankerHC

I have voiced my opinion about him many, many times. I worked with Trayvon's cousin on Fort Campbell and that's how I got this wrapped up in the case. It doesn't bother me he was found not guilty. What bothers me is he keeps putting his face and personal problems all over the place, and the celeberty status he's seeking! He's a lying POS and that's all there is to it. Not much else left for me to say. He shot a kid in self defense....so be it. Zman will give you an autograph and Keltec wants to make a pistol in his honor!

Well Georgie Boy...there's one news story about you you'll never get to see.....

Dave

Edited by DaveS
Guest TankerHC

I have voiced my opinion about him many, many times. I worked with Trayvon's cousin on Fort Campbell and that's how I got this wrapped up in the case. It doesn't bother me he was found not guilty. What bothers me is he keeps putting his face and personal problems all over the place, and the celeberty status he's seeking! He's a lying POS and that's all there is to it. Not much else left for me to say. He shot a kid in self defense....so be it. Zman will give you an autograph and Keltec wants to make a pistol in his honor!

Well Georgie Boy...there's one news story about you you'll never get to see.....

Dave

Are you kidding? Who would buy that? 

You know what's funny though, I see the same cast of characters here making up a good percentage of the Zman posts. Most of these "regular suspects" are also the same people saying "why won't he go away?" To those folks I say, look in the mirror, there's your answer.

Just because Zman does something, does not make you obligated to post about it, just because some one else posted about him does not make you obligated to read it, just because you read it does not make you obligated to respond.

Want things to die down, stop reacting to his name like someone kicked your dog. It's over.

You know what's funny though, I see the same cast of characters here making up a good percentage of the Zman posts. Most of these "regular suspects" are also the same people saying "why won't he go away?" To those folks I say, look in the mirror, there's your answer.

Just because Zman does something, does not make you obligated to post about it, just because some one else posted about him does not make you obligated to read it, just because you read it does not make you obligated to respond.

Want things to die down, stop reacting to his name like someone kicked your dog. It's over.

I think the same cast of characters here are just participating in a discussion. No, we are not obligated to post about anything George Zimmerman or otherwise....but it is our right, plus...the boss lets us. Just my :2cents: !!!

Dave