Chattanooga shoot

Guest mc30707

Is Nov 16th good for you?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is Nov 16th good for you?

• Yes
    • No

thread revival.............

http://sceniccity.proboards98.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=14501&page=1

according to the chattanooga message forums, there is a shoot that is happening at Prentice Cooper Sunday Feb 1st at 1pm. i will try to make it so if StrickJ and GUTTERBoY and a few others want to go shoot, there is an opportunity right there. one of the members said he was bringing about 10 handguns and ammo.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GUTTERbOY

I was just thinking of bumping this over the weekend... I'm probably in for the first. Need to see about getting some more .223 though... I burned through a large portion of my 500 rounds breaking in the AR last time around.

:D

Guest Traumaslave

I'm up for Sunday. Not so sure about lunch yet but, some rifle range time is due.

edit: I should get there about 1400. Gotta work @ 1900 so that should be good timing.

Edited by Traumaslave
Guest GUTTERbOY
I think I might come out, lunch sounds good last time I went up to PC I smelled that BBQ place is it any good?

I dunno about that... I was gonna get BBQ on the way up last time, but the place I stopped at appeared to be closed, so I just went to Burger King. But when Bill got there, he had gone somewheres to get BBQ, so I guess I went to the wrong place or something.

Guest Traumaslave

I have a pistol match on Sat and have family in town for it. Depending on when they leave on Sun will make up my mind about lunch. Now I gotta figure out what to bring.:D Guess it will come down to the good ol' ammo count. Don't wanna run anything too low.:D Are you guys thinking more rifle or pistol. I'll bring something of each but, just wondering where to concentrate my efforts.:D

Guest GUTTERbOY

If I come, I'll bring the AR, XD, and maybe P3AT. I need to shoot the XD... bought 100 rounds of GA gold dot stuff, and I want to function test it. If I can find some cheap .380 somewhere, I'll shoot the P3AT just to remind myself how unpleasant it is. And the AR... well, it just needs to be shot no matter what. Only got 200 rounds of 5.56 for it though.

I need to pick up some Shoot-n-c targets, too. It's no fun to shoot at 100 yards when you can't even tell if you hit your target or not...

Guest Traumaslave

And just think, Super Bowel Sunday means all the idiots will be pre-gaming it!!!:D

edit: perhaps the PTR91, SKS, the 686 for some long range practice,,,hmmm

Edited by Traumaslave
I dunno about that... I was gonna get BBQ on the way up last time, but the place I stopped at appeared to be closed, so I just went to Burger King. But when Bill got there, he had gone somewheres to get BBQ, so I guess I went to the wrong place or something.

There is another BBQ joint on Sig Mtn Blvd just before you get to Suck Creek. I can't remember the name, but it's on the right and pretty good.

There is another BBQ joint on Sig Mtn Blvd just before you get to Suck Creek. I can't remember the name, but it's on the right and pretty good.

That is the place I'm talking about maybe we could meet there around noon? Since the shoot is at one.

Guest GUTTERbOY

Schuford's at noon or so sounds good to me.

Here's hoping that the Super Bowl cuts down on the crowding at PC. Last shoot we had, that place was abso-friggin-lutely PACKED.

don't know if i'll make it but just for clarification we are talking shooting at 1 eastern correct?

yes that is the plan, bigsack I had a question for you also that has been on my mind did you clean the bore of your mosin after you shot that surplus ammo at the last shoot?

Guest bigsack
yes that is the plan, bigsack I had a question for you also that has been on my mind did you clean the bore of your mosin after you shot that surplus ammo at the last shoot?

yes i did. thanks for caring:up:

Do you think you folks would have room for one more between TGO and the other forum folks? If so, I may meet up with you at the park. I don't know if I'll be able to meet for lunch, but we'll see. I'm meeting up with someone coming down 75 and the timing will depend on him.

I'll probably be bringing a .22, .270, and a couple handguns.

Guest abailey362

i might be able to make it up tomorrow. anyone know what range you'll be starting on?

I haven't met any of you guys so I have no idea what anyone looks like so let me know what to look for

Guest GUTTERbOY

I'll probably start down on the pistol range, but I expect it'll pretty much get played by ear when we all get there. You can look for me, I'm kind of hard to miss. 6'4" dude with a goatee and I'll be wearing a bright red NCSU ballcap.

IMG_0899_edit.jpg