Chattanooga shoot

Guest mc30707

Is Nov 16th good for you?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is Nov 16th good for you?

• Yes
    • No

Guest GUTTERbOY
Anybody know why there were so many muzzleloaders at PC tonight?I had to weight around 30 minutes for a lane,and thats

not counting my alone time in the car before I gots out.

My flippin ears are still ringing!

'Cuz muzzleloader season opens Saturday.

:P

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Cuz muzzleloader season opens Saturday.

:)

:D Yeah that would make since!

I thought I had gone back in time like Ash did,but only I had an M4 instead of a boomstick :D

<----newbie,,,,,what/where is PC?? I'm in Madisonville but come to Chat. to work @ Erlanger. Always looking for a new place to shoot.

Heres some directions

Comn out!

Edited by strickj
Guest Traumaslave

Thanks guys. That looks like a great place to shoot. I work some crazy hours but will see if I can make it out for the shoot. I like to share my toys.:D

wow i totally missed this thread. i have been busy riding my 4 wheeler at PC. even went to Aetna a couple of times too. hell that is as much fun as shooting =)

back to the topic, the 16th should be good for me too. sad to say that the economy has been so horrible on my end, i have not fired a gun since we all met at carters back in march?

i have owned this g27 since july 4th and have yet to pull the trigger. i think i need to break it in. now that i know about this event, i will get a couple of boxes of .40 (unless someone is gonna bring a crapload and you might want to sell some) so i can test this thing out.

Guest GUTTERbOY
Anybody have an AR stock wrench that they could bring?

I thought my stock was nice and secure with just hand tightening with a strap wrench,but alas,it backed off a little my last trip out

I ordered one from Midway to use for my build, so I'll bring that out for you.

Nope.I will bring my AR,Moss,my new Sig,the M44 if its here,and maybe a couple more pistolas.

Nice AR, that should be a lot easier to handle than the M-44! :rofl:

Thats not my AR,just a shirt I took the photo on.

And the Nagant has allot of recoil,coupled with a hard,thin stock....from what I hear any way.

Its got a big nuff round to make it believable!

I ordered one from Midway to use for my build, so I'll bring that out for you.

Thanks,but I found one!

You might want to go ahead and order an extra detent pin,and spring or two....or three!

Dont ask my how I know this :lol:

If you didn't,and need one,Ive got an extra pin laying around.

Edited by strickj
Guest GUTTERbOY
You might want to go ahead and order an extra detent pin,and spring or two....or three!

Dont ask my how I know this :up:

If you didn't,and need one,Ive got an extra pin laying around.

But do you know where it's laying around at?

:(

Hell, I managed to lose a snap cap the other day, doing some malf drills with the XD. I have no clue where that bastard went.

Strickj your bringing a shotgun?

Of coarse! It hangs out in my 5.11 gun case with my AR.

You can shoot it at the back stop if no one is there :screwy:

But do you know where it's laying around at?

:P

Hell, I managed to lose a snap cap the other day, doing some malf drills with the XD. I have no clue where that bastard went.

:D Actually Ive got a couple that I dont know where they are,but I do have one pin in a very large ziplock bag :P

Guest GUTTERbOY
I'd be interested in meeting up for lunch.

OK, now that we're getting a little closer to the actual date, anyone else interested in meeting for lunch? Along those lines, anyone a little more familiar with that area have recommendations for places to eat? I don't get down that way all that often, nor do I really pay a lot of attention to where to eat...

there is Krystal and Burger King on Sig Mtn road, Merv's just up the road on Mountain Creek Road, The Crust (pizza dine-in), Waffle House, the Peking Madarin chinese place right at Dayton Blvd and Sig Mtn Rd, McDonalds and Mojo Burrito and Amigo's and Wendy's on Dayton Blvd and Nikki's right through the tunnel on Dayton Blvd (freaking Awesome place to eat, best hand dipped beer battered onion rings in the south, kickass Shrimp plates etc) and down the road from them is Tubby's Hamburgers.

Merv's, Amigos, Tubby's, Nikki's and Mojo Burrito all serve the sauce. the Awful Waffle is improperly posted, so that is a moot point as far as i am concerned.

i have been to Nikkis and Amigos, all three are great places to eat. they are sit down and take your time style of eating. Merv's is a bar, famous for its hamburgers, and it is a little faster than the other places. great food at all three places. if you have time to spare, i suggest Nikki's. they are cash only, no checks or cards. there is an ATM in the back.

Tubbys recently opened the building they are in. for 20 years, it was a small hole in the wall trailer set up on the corner of Cherokee Blvd and Manning Street. then they opened this big ass place they are on now. i have not been there since they moved. one would think that they took the same style and equipment to the new place to keep tradition alive. after all, the burger is what made them a local favorite. who would want to screw that up?

Edited by cadillacdude1975
remember, Sunday November 16th @ 2PM at the Prentice Cooper firing range.

looks like I'll miss it. I have a staff meeting at 1.

I'll see if I can wiggle out of it....