Full Throttle opening in Trimble, TN

Assisting a charity center in Dresden, TN; wife and I attended the opening ceremony of the Full Throttle Distillery in Trimble, TN on Satuday.  The charity will host a concert and bike run this October.  I don't watch the Full Throttle show and as close as I come to the biker culture is watching "Sons of Anarchy".  To say the least, I felt very much out of place.

Being the area was a street festival and unknown if the city of Trimble prohibited carry in a "park", I left my Glock in my vehicle.  We walked around handing out flyers to nearly anyone wearing leather.  Walking around, I spotted conceal carry after another.  Guess it was carry bigger gun day?  Also saw one after another with Open Carry. 

• Like 1
Dresden is a long way from me, but if I'm ever out there I'll check it out.
I'm one of those bikers that doesn't look like one, I find it funny when I go to those places where the garb is the lifestyle. There is nothing better than riding with a large group of bikes but I'd rather just be me and wear what works for me as opposed to what's in style. The full throttle saloon has become a circus down in Daytona, I like the small scurvy biker bars where the women are friendly and the beer is ice cold and priced reasonably.
  • Like 1

Thanks Fall Guy, will keep that in mind.

We continue to follow the bikers and attended fundraiser in Wingo, KY for St. Jude.  This event was on private property.  I carried concealed the whole time.  Did spot one conceal, but no open carriers.  Did observe one biker with an open carry hoslter, but no gun????