Kimber VS. SIG Ultra .45's

Fourtyfive

My boy said hey , get me the Night Defender and you can have the wood grips ... I said ok .. Just snatched one on GB for $865 ... Expensive grips .... :) will add the night sights to my Defender and everybody's happy ....

And this gives you time to look at every 1911 you can find. LOL
  • Like 1

My problem with the Sig 1911's is that they come in two flavors. You either get the Granite series slide which doesn't fit any other 1911 holster not specifically made for it, or you get the Traditional series slide which does. This confuses people and they wonder why their Sig 1911 won't fit any other 1911 holster, which in turn leaves a bad taste in their mouths.

If I was going to buy a Sig 1911, it would be the TacOps Traditional.

Yup

467ca7fbb9288ce0d7f7e7d73cf77216.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
Ok , nothing to show , picked up the new pistol and he liked the wood grips. I handed him a screwdriver and we both busted out in laughter, I said let's just leave it original. I love my boy .... now I'm on the search for some grips for my old Defender , what ya seen ?
  • 2 weeks later...

Ordered these but not happy , sending them back. They are a bit fat and don't meet at the front. I wanted rosewood and the black were all they had in stock so I thought I would try them. The wrap around fingered Packys are much better that came on it , they just like to grab your t-shirt....

FullSizeRender_zps549jphby.jpg

IMG_8738_zpsos5tsvpv.jpg

Edited by Fourtyfive
  • 1 month later...