Knoxville Expo Show Tomorrow

I bought this CZ52 at the show. It has a nick on the grip, but was very clean. I can't wait to shoot it next weekend.

cz52.jpg

Edited by SUNTZU
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cdsusong

They didn't bring a single AR, AK, SKS, etc. to the show, because they have a good feeling they will be in for a huge payday in the near future. They also claimed to have bought up many of the decently priced AR's, AK's, SKS's, etc. that other vendors had, before the show doors opened.

Now I understand these guys need to make money like the rest of us to pay the bills, but that just shot alot of folks out of getting what they want before the new craziness starts in Washington. And we could have "stimulated" the economy yesterday! Are these the dealers we want to do business with, seems like future gouging to me.

I bought this CZ52 at the show. It has a nick on the grip, but was very clean. I can't wait to shoot it next weekend.

cz52.jpg

Very nice, my fav.mil-surp. how many dots on top of slide? Give it the pencil test to make sure de-cocker works proper!:hat:

First one I've owned, so I don't know much about them. What exactly am I looking for?

Congrats, i have 4 of them, so if anything you need to ever know, ask or pm me! On top of slide 2 in. behind ft. sight usually 1-4 dots on avg. 1 dot has always been considered to be the most accurate, even though lately this has been questioned! The only weak point is the firing pin is cast steel, so avoid dry firing and might order an original repl, but look careful prices range from $9.99 - $29.99! I have shot thousands of rounds, no problem, What i meant by the pencil test is this, it will test de-cocker, take a new pencil, pull mag. out of gun, pull slide back, doublecheck no round in chamber, hammer is now engaged!

Set pistol butt-end firmly on table, hold steady with 1 hand then insert pencil, rubber end of pencil first into barrel as far as poss. then engage de-coker with other hand, if pencil jumps then you have a serious safety issue!

There have recently been several AD due to Bubbas replacing the firing pins with ones of a different type, which will bypass the de-cocker function, but will help reduce the somewhat heavy trigger pull, which is not only stupid but dangerous as well, but Bubba dont care!

Your gun is one of the highest velocity pistol there is, in general only the FN 5.7 with proper ammo has a higher vel.

The gun is extr. accurate way past 100 yards driving an 85 gr. bullet of up to 1900 fps depending on ammo! My favorite ammo is the Czech m-48 armor-piercing which has a solid steel core, and it will defeat body armor

Level 3 including both plates with ease.

Czech ammo is loaded 25% hotter than any other, but all of the mil. ammo is extrem. corrosive, so clean appropriately.

To start out buy a box of new S&B ammo, this is non-cor. and has a vel.

of 1700 fps.

There are now also many types of good HP ammo avail.

Since most original ammo is really not the best for self-def. unless under attack by Zombies wearing Body Armor, or head shots, since most people

who get shot by such a high vel. bullet dont even realize being shot at first!

I will put up a link that can answer most other questions, if not please ask me! THanks:tough:

http://harringtonproducts.com/