LaRue MBT-2S Trigger

whiterx

LaRue is running a sale on their triggers.  $125 shipped maked down from $230.  I don't have any experience with the trigger but I own several of their rifles, mounts, and other gear.  Their stuff is always top notch and their triggers have been getting good reviews.  I just ordered one and figured I'd pass the info on to the next guy.

Below is their advertisement:

http://larue.com/larue-tactical-mbt-2s-trigger

Re: Advertising dollars and launching a new AR product.

As many of you know. we've built a World-Class 2-Stage trigger in-house ... our MBT. As with all new items, one must get solidly established in the marketplace. And how is that done - with money.

The marketing folks said we can go 2 ways ...

1) Throw money into print ads and wait very patiently for effect
2) Divide same money between 1,000 units, subtracting that amount off each one, sell them and let word of mouth do the talking.

For this product, we've opted for #2. We know that fathers that follow our company are making some fine kids, so consider this a Father's Day rebate.

For Father's Day, we're offering our slicker'n greased owl stuff MBT triggers, and a special MBT version of our renowned LaRue cap in Olive Drab for $125 total ... real close to half off. And we're kicking in a few days of free shipping too.

What do we ask in return for this smokin' deal ? We want you to put our MBT trigger into your favorite AR, slap the cap on your head, then head to the range and try it out. That's all.

Happy Father's Day, and as always, thanks for helping us hang near the top spot in our industry.

Mark and Team LaRue

• Like 3

I got this email in my spam folder within the last hour or so...But I just pissed money on more parts for a current project. If I had use or desire for a nice two stage from a reputable company, I would have jumped on this faster than an explicit expression I won't use on TGO.

I have one (won it as part of Larue's giveaway around Christmas). It is a nice trigger but not quite as clean as my Geissele SSA-E. May improve as it gets broken in more, right now only about 60 rounds through it (trigger is in my 6.8 I just recently completed).

I think it is a great deal at the sale price, if they were still in stock.

Sadly I'm sure if you check gunbroker or eBay you'll find plenty of them. That's the nature of the beast

They put a purchase limit on the sale, so hopefully no scalpers got to them. That would be an asshole move when a company sells them at that price under one condition :

What do we ask in return for this smokin' deal ? We want you to put our MBT trigger into your favorite AR, slap the cap on your head, then head to the range and try it out. That's all.

Edited by Ted S.