Favorite dealer for transfers in Knoxville-Clinton

jonnnyboy

I should rectify that wording on our website. We handle 100% of the paperwork for you and most of the larger companies (Buds, AIM, Palmetto, too name a few) already have our FFL on file, so they'll ship right away with zero need to wait on anything from us.

Our transfer fee is $10 for the firearm and $10 for the background check.

And yes, this is Rachel and I'm happy to have our on-site gunsmith available to show her how to break down and clean her first firearm at no additional charge while she's here.

Let us know what we can do to help!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Is your FFL on file with Atlantic?

• Like 1

Oh, no worries, Caster. Just don't let it happen again. HAHAHAHA.

Truthfully, we wanna share more as it relates to gunsmithing and repairs (helping folks with their various issues), but you guys are always so fast on the draw - and with correct information most of the time - that we haven't been able to jump in as much as we like. Lol. And considering a lot of the bro-science that's out there, this is a VERY good problem to have! :) It's refreshing to find a forum with knowledgeable members who are just as enthusiastic about their firearms as we are!

• Like 1

I should rectify that wording on our website. We handle 100% of the paperwork for you and most of the larger companies (Buds, AIM, Palmetto, too name a few) already have our FFL on file, so they'll ship right away with zero need to wait on anything from us.

And yes, this is Rachel and I'm happy to have our on-site gunsmith available to show her how to break down and clean her first firearm at no additional charge while she's here.

Yeah then that wording onsite definitely needs to be changed, which says that shipping FFL's have to have their ink signed copy on file with YOU, which was the weird thing I mentioned, as had never heard of such a policy from a receiving FFL.

Thanks for reply. Wish I'd known about y'all for my last couple of transfers, but will certainly try you for the next one.

best regards,

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

Greetings Rachel, thank you for responding.  I will share with my sister your kind offer and see how close to you she is located.  She is on the other side of the interstate from the Claxton area.  The gun she is interested in is at Kentucky Gun Company.  I checked and Fighting Sheepdog is listed with them which makes this already a good fit.

If it's okay, I will ask her to call you, Rachel and maybe help set up this transfer.

thanks

jonnnyboy

• Like 1

Greetings Rachel, thank you for responding.  I will share with my sister your kind offer and see how close to you she is located.  She is on the other side of the interstate from the Claxton area.  The gun she is interested in is at Kentucky Gun Company.  I checked and Fighting Sheepdog is listed with them which makes this already a good fit.

If it's okay, I will ask her to call you, Rachel and maybe help set up this transfer.

thanks

jonnnyboy

Hey Jonnyboy! It's totally my pleasure! And yes, we've gotten plenty of transfers from KY Gun Co, so I know them getting it to us shouldn't be an issue at all. In fact, they'll include an invoice with her name and the phone number she uses at checkout, so she doesn't even need to let me know it's coming, honestly. They'll send me an email as well, letting me know it's on it's way.

Worst case scenario, I'm happy to try and match their offer (it happens on occasion) and just order it for her.

Either way, we're happy to be able to help.

PS - I think you're a great brother for helping her on this. I didn't handle my first firearm until after my husband and I got married!

Rachel, not to hijack this thread, but I'm actually considering making a purchase through Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore, and I notice that y'all are on file with them.  Even with the distance, if I make the purchase, I'd like to use y'all as my FFL (Powell's not THAT far from Athens, and I'd love to support vendors at TGO if possible).  If I buy it, would it be best to contact you via the phone number on your website, or is there an email address that would be preferable for you?  Thanks!

• Like 1

I spoke with my sister this afternoon and told her of your kind offer.  She was impressed that she could speak with a lady who would help her with the transfer.  She thinks Saturday she might try to find you all.  I told her to ask for Rachel and mention the forum and this thread.

thanks again

j

J - awesome. I'll look forward to meeting her. We're open from 11-4 on Saturdays.

Dolomite - Comcast was down all day yesterday. I'll make sure they have it this morning. Update: As of 11am, they have our FFL and Class 3 License on file for you. :)

Edited by FightingSheepDog

J - awesome. I'll look forward to meeting her. We're open from 11-4 on Saturdays.

Dolomite - Comcast was down all day yesterday. I'll make sure they have it this morning. Update: As of 11am, they have our FFL and Class 3 License on file for you. :)

Thanks.
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Just an update.

My sister got to meet Rachel and pick up her gun from Fighting Sheepdog.  Their price on transfer was exactly as quoted here BUT the time they were willing to spend with her showing her how to break down and clean her new gun was priceless.  I expect you have made a customer for life for your kindness and caretaking of her purchase.

Thank you for taking care of my sis.  We've already been to the range and she loves her new gun.

J.

• Like 2