TN Action Pistol Halloween Night Match 10/28

Wednesday October 28th Tn Action Pistol will be hosting a VERY unique night match. Filled with Halloween themed goodness. Think tombstones, bats, skeletons, fog, and more!

Guaranteed to be a blast. Due to the level of difficulty, this will be a limited match. We will be unable to take walk ons for this match. You must pre register via email at tapclub@tnactionpistol.com.

We have 12 spots left for the match. Limiting to 20 shooters. This is not a match I would recommend for beginners, but are absolutely welcome to come watch and experience the craziness.

Divisions are as follows:
Pistol Handheld light
Pistol Weapon mounted light (must have a holster compatible)
Pistol Cal Carbine (mounted light)

Match times:
You must be in the building by 6pm, we will do a shooters meeting at 6:30, rounds down range by 7pm. You must be present at the shooters meeting at 6:30pm to play. Match will end around 11pm.

More to come as we get closer, but register now to lock your spot!

Edited by Wiljo05
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Match is full with 20 shooters. Reminder to be inside by 6pm as you must be at the shooters meeting in order to play!

Stages are done, testing is complete, and is going to be a blast! 

Spectators are welcome, eye and ear protection are required and you also must be in the building by 6pm.

Shooters Tip: Start trying to focus on little tiny reflective dots (eyes)! If not you may be in for a tough match!!!  :hiding:

Also,

Full mags are expected! 140mm max (except for Mark and any others running PCC  :up:) 

Reminder weapon mounted lights on handguns must have a holster designed for such. No uncle mikes with extra velcro!

Pistol Cal Carbines must be flagged at all times and as always its a cold range.

Average round count will be a MINIMUM of 23 rounds, but its gonna be dark and foggy so you do the math!

Also,

Full mags are expected! 140mm max (except for Mark and any others running PCC  :up:) 

Reminder weapon mounted lights on handguns must have a holster designed for such. No uncle mikes with extra velcro!

Pistol Cal Carbines must be flagged at all times and as always its a cold range.

Average round count will be a MINIMUM of 23 rounds, but its gonna be dark and foggy so you do the math!

Can I run the Glock happy mags?

Wiljo05, on 23 Oct 2015 - 4:21 PM, said:

...... Full mags are expected! 140mm max (except for Mark and any others running PCC  :up:) 

Couldn't figure out a way to hang a good weapon light on my Itty Bitty 5.5 inch barrel 9mm upper. 

So I fixed that problem by going out and getting a Colt 635 upper.   :cool:  

a2966g.jpg

Good thing I had some drop-in rails for it.

I was planning on keeping it all old-school Iron Sight Retro...., but I'm thinking that Joe's comment about little tiny reflective dots might cause me to bring out the NVGs and an IR pointer! 

• Like 1

Couldn't figure out a way to hang a good weapon light on my Itty Bitty 5.5 inch barrel 9mm upper. 

So I fixed that problem by going out and getting a Colt 635 upper.   :cool:  

a2966g.jpg

Good thing I had some drop-in rails for it.

I was planning on keeping it all old-school Iron Sight Retro...., but I'm thinking that Joe's comment about little tiny reflective dots might cause me to bring out the NVGs and an IR pointer!

I'll throw my DBAL on my m249 and run 14's with it. Can I play too? Who wants to paste muahahahha

#$^&%*@$

OK, I'm really not happy about missing tonight!

but...

I gave my daughter her first compound bow today for her birthday and that's going to be a lot of fun teaching her.

Now she needs some arm strength to draw it.  She's managed to pull it back just once.  The draw length looks pretty good out of the box and I let the poundage down as low as it will go.  She's a tiny thing!

You guys have fun tonight.  I'll see you all next week.