Review: Rangemaster Defensive Shotgun

jlw

But...but...my carbine is so much cooler than a shotgun and my carbine is kind of sort of a little bit  just like the SEALs use....and it looks cool when I bump fire it at the range...and I can get so many accessories for it so I can customize it so it is the coolest one on the block......and what do you mean a shotgun still makes people stop what they are doing when you put multiple holes in multiple organs with one pull of the trigger...we all know that no REAL operator would be seen with a shotgun because they don't hold nearly enough ammo .....this thread is making me secretly question my coolness and my super cool carbine and gear.... :shrug:

Yeah, it is almost as if people think the most effective close quarter tool we have had available for the last 400 years suddenly became useless overnight with the advent of velcro and molle webbing......

Edited by Cruel Hand Luke

I saw on the internet that a shotgun was most effective when simply racking the action and/or indiscriminate discharge into the air.

Good review along with your report from the revolver class.

I'm hoping this is sarcasm....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes FTE that was sarcasm from GTG....he has been to my shotgun class and he knows the most effective use of the shotgun is to rapidly internally disassemble the bad guys with well placed buckshot loads to the upper torso and / or face.....not firing it into the atmosphere to scare them a la Crazy Joe B. 

The vice pres's stupid advice aside, the first time they need to hear any noise from your shotgun is when they hear the blast just a micro second after the first load of shot hits them since the sound wave is right behind the load of shot..... racking the gun to scare them is just a target indicator for the bad guys if they choose to shoot at the noise.....

Edited by Cruel Hand Luke