Tn Action Pistol IDPA 2/10/16

We will be hosting our weekly IDPA match Wednesday 2/10/16. Stages are set and looks to be challenging but fun! As the weeks go on we are continually increasing the difficulty level of the stages in order to help get those shooting the Majors be prepared. The stages will still be fun for new shooters, so don't let that get in the way of coming out to play.

Range located at 526 West Main St Gallatin Tn, 37066

Doors open at 5pm, Shooters meeting at 6pm, wrap up around 9pm.

New, safe shooters always welcome.

See everyone Wednesday!
  • Like 1

hmmm. More challenging? Did you order those neon flashing signs for me so I can cut back on the procedurals?

Slow down a little and focus on the technique of breaking down a stage and getting your mind where you want it. Plan and call your shots, pick your spot to reload and stick to the plan.

Procedurals used to be part of my game, not saying I don't still get them on occasion, but making the plan and sticking to it makes a big difference. It'll boost confidence also!

My new pistol is coming in today. Does anybody know if it's a problem for the shop to run a check after 5:00? I may or may not shoot it tonight. Game time decision.

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude.

It shouldn't be an issue. Just be sure they have it processed in before they leave. Call around 2 and see if it's in and let them know your plans and ask them.

My new pistol is coming in today. Does anybody know if it's a problem for the shop to run a check after 5:00? I may or may not shoot it tonight. Game time decision.

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude.

They typically don't process the same day, but you can call and ask.  Whatever they get in today will be inventoried and be ready for transfer tomorrow. 

I would bring a backup.

I just tried to register. Not sure if I was successful. I went in to edit and it asked for my IDPA number, which I do not have, and would not let me update.

In any case, I will be there!

Come on! I think I set the time a bit early on close of registration.