Any feedback on Faxon barrels?

I've used 4. Three 14.5" ones of all different profiles and a 16" socom profile. I'll be using them for my 7.62x39 build soon. The finish and accuracy at the price point they sell for can't be beat IMO.

You might check with recoilgunworks. I've ordered from them for all of mine and it seems like they have the best prices on them. A week ago they had SHOT show sample barrels they were selling for $125 because they were handled at the show Edited by KKing
  • Like 1

I've used 4. Three 14.5" ones of all different profiles and a 16" socom profile. I'll be using them for my 7.62x39 build soon. The finish and accuracy at the price point they sell for can't be beat IMO.
You might check with recoilgunworks. I've ordered from them for all of mine and it seems like they have the best prices on them. A week ago they had SHOT show sample barrels they were selling for $125 because they were handled at the show

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback and heads up on recoilgunworks. AimSurplus only has the 14.5 in stock right now. I like that the pinned gas block comes on the couple I liked. Did all of yours come with them as well?

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback and heads up on recoilgunworks. AimSurplus only has the 14.5 in stock right now. I like that the pinned gas block comes on the couple I liked. Did all of yours come with them as well?

Never have bought one that way, although it is really cool that the gas blocks are pinned. I always buy without the gas block because on all but one of them I have adjustable gas blocks. Edited by KKing
  • Like 1

I just purchased a 10.5" from Rainier that should be here today.  I'll keep you posted with my thoughts.

From my research, they get really good reviews.  I figured it was worth it to give them a try, especially at the price point. 

Got the barrel and it is nice.  Fit and finish are great, threading looks good, crown looks good, rifling is smooth and sharp, chamber is smooth, and the barrel extension fits nice and snug in receiver. 

I threw it in an upper and took it out.  I ran 100 rounds through it with no problems.  I was just blasting and function checking everything with a suppressor so I can't comment on accuracy yet. 

Pending accuracy results, I'd say it's a good buy at it's price point. 

• Like 1

Got the barrel and it is nice.  Fit and finish are great, threading looks good, crown looks good, rifling is smooth and sharp, chamber is smooth, and the barrel extension fits nice and snug in receiver. 

I threw it in an upper and took it out.  I ran 100 rounds through it with no problems.  I was just blasting and function checking everything with a suppressor so I can't comment on accuracy yet. 

Pending accuracy results, I'd say it's a good buy at it's price point.

Thanks! I'll be ordering at least one in the next few weeks. Glad to hear yours functions like it should. They seem to have a really nice finish. Although most of mine will be covered by the rail, but still nice to know it's there.